XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

win 7 doesnt recognize device

Tip us?

wtoj34
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by deezdrama View Post
uggggg, i had no clue.... i didnt even want the update- didnt know of any way to decline it.

So theres no way to revert?

Any thing i can do with this current OS to remove bloatware ect.?

Should i just try and sell it and get an att note 2?
Look around some of the threads I remember a few people conforming a couple root methods. Too tired to go thread searching right now though. Removing bloat with just root works alright but you have to be more careful than someone who is unlocked would have to be. As for selling I can't fine much insight on that unfortunately.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
If I help any one any where at any time, please let me know by clicking thanks!
Current devices: HTC ONE M8, Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Xoom Former devices: Droid X2, Droid Charge, Note 2,

deezdrama
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I bought this phone and got on a family members plan, was on it for a year and always paid my part but now she owes a bunch to verizon and is letting the account get shut down.

I know that the phone is carrier unlocked and planned on putting my straight talk sim in and setting my apn. Will this work or will verizon be able to put a lock on my phone?

I know this is thin ice territory but i paid 300 on this phone and now loosing service because she didnt pay her part of the bill, id rather just move the phone to straight talk , is there any foreseeable issues with this plan?

deezdrama
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
please help on my last post :{

DreamFX
Old
Thanks Meter 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by deezdrama View Post
I bought this phone and got on a family members plan, was on it for a year and always paid my part but now she owes a bunch to verizon and is letting the account get shut down.

I know that the phone is carrier unlocked and planned on putting my straight talk sim in and setting my apn. Will this work or will verizon be able to put a lock on my phone?

I know this is thin ice territory but i paid 300 on this phone and now loosing service because she didnt pay her part of the bill, id rather just move the phone to straight talk , is there any foreseeable issues with this plan?
They only block stolen phones. Your good