Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

win 7 doesnt recognize device

OP deezdrama

26th February 2014, 07:15 AM   |  #11  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 151

615 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deezdrama

uggggg, i had no clue.... i didnt even want the update- didnt know of any way to decline it.

So theres no way to revert?

Any thing i can do with this current OS to remove bloatware ect.?

Should i just try and sell it and get an att note 2?

Look around some of the threads I remember a few people conforming a couple root methods. Too tired to go thread searching right now though. Removing bloat with just root works alright but you have to be more careful than someone who is unlocked would have to be. As for selling I can't fine much insight on that unfortunately.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
26th February 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
I bought this phone and got on a family members plan, was on it for a year and always paid my part but now she owes a bunch to verizon and is letting the account get shut down.

I know that the phone is carrier unlocked and planned on putting my straight talk sim in and setting my apn. Will this work or will verizon be able to put a lock on my phone?

I know this is thin ice territory but i paid 300 on this phone and now loosing service because she didnt pay her part of the bill, id rather just move the phone to straight talk , is there any foreseeable issues with this plan?
26th February 2014, 07:28 AM   |  #13  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
please help on my last post :{
27th February 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 433

1,267 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deezdrama

I bought this phone and got on a family members plan, was on it for a year and always paid my part but now she owes a bunch to verizon and is letting the account get shut down.

I know that the phone is carrier unlocked and planned on putting my straight talk sim in and setting my apn. Will this work or will verizon be able to put a lock on my phone?

I know this is thin ice territory but i paid 300 on this phone and now loosing service because she didnt pay her part of the bill, id rather just move the phone to straight talk , is there any foreseeable issues with this plan?

They only block stolen phones. Your good
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread