question how to silent camera shutter in razr hd

Search This thread

RikRong

Feb 16, 2013
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6a
i buy razr hd and i updated to 4.1.1 and i want to know how can i take shut with no sound

If you're stock and rooted, you can use file explorer to rename the camera_click.ogg to camera_click.ogg.bak. This will disable the shutter sound. The sound is under system/media/audio/ui. If you're not rooted, you can't do it. Also, many aftermarket ROMs come with the ability to disable the shutter sound.

Reactions: s27moto

s27moto

Nov 3, 2012
Tehran
sites.google.com
If you're stock and rooted, you can use file explorer to rename the camera_click.ogg to camera_click.ogg.bak. This will disable the shutter sound. The sound is under system/media/audio/ui. If you're not rooted, you can't do it. Also, many aftermarket ROMs come with the ability to disable the shutter sound.

thanks men i'm try and it's work :good:

Reactions: RikRong

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i buy razr hd and i updated to 4.1.1 and i want to know how can i take shut with no sound

thanks men i'm try and it's work :good: