If it was solved, as I saw from @Tiffany84's posts on http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...nternal&page=8, is there a universal way for people to be able to modify the updater-script by themselves? Like which fragments of code to remove or replace?
To people who say otherwise, Yes, it wipes, and not only on N900T, but also on the N900W8, which is the Canadian version of the N900T.
1. Download X-Note, open .zip with winRAR or 7zip.
2. Navigate to META-INF\com\google\android
3. Drag updater-script to desktop and open in Notepad++ (http://notepad-plus-plus.org)
4. Delete the following... http://imgur.com/F7rdFCo
5. Save (make sure you save as the same format - just click save and not save as)
6. Drag back into same directory and overwrite the previous updater-script in the rom .zip
Tested and working.