Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 41,196 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Error 0x1117008

Tip us?

Mangtas_666
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Angry Error 0x1117008

Hi i have a d800 model of lg rooted 4.2.2 i have read a thread saying that you can update to kitkat even though rooted by calling ATT to push first the 10q update to your phone before pushing the main kitkat update and i tried that called ATT but after they pushed the 10q update i got this error saying ERROR 0X1117008 then it rebbots saying your phone is suspected rooted there is no update for rooted phones...can anyone explain this on me is it really possible to get the KK update even though rooted?

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Thanks Meter 1093
according to my thorough reading of the at&t kit kat roll out thread if you have modified anything it wont allow the install of the update what most people did was return to 10d via the lg flash tool root(and not change anything), update to 10o make sure root survived if not then root, then get att to push 10q check if root survived if not then root manually and then get att to push the 20c(kitkat) and fingers cross root would survive but there were the few which root did not survive and would start all over again hope this helps

Mangtas_666
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Thank you so much for the reply now its clear to me thats why im having error because i modified something..again thank you Zombie i really appreciate it.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Thanks Meter 1093
you are welcome good luck with your update and if root isn't that important remember that bifau posted the dll and tot files in the at&t g2 development thread so that's another option if you are just planning on checking out whats new and then jumping back

Mangtas_666
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Thank you zombie will check that .

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app