XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cheap Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Tip us?

wolfen69
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conquerora View Post
Does anyone on here have experience with both the Nillkin and the cheap Chinese one? I wonder if the Nillkin is really worth the premium (more than 200%).
I personally don't feel they're worth the money. You can get 3 amFilm protectors for $1 at amazon, and they feel as slick as glass.

Pir4t3
Old
Thanks Meter 2
first question : what do u think guys of this screen protecter ?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=A3UBIR55NNWWB

i have one more question .. what is the difference between " Motorola Moto G Matte Screen Protector " and Motorola Moto G Blue Light Screen Protector "

Conquerora
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfen69 View Post
I personally don't feel they're worth the money. You can get 3 amFilm protectors for $1 at amazon, and they feel as slick as glass.
I kinda agree, but I think the glass is much better in terms of fingerprints and smudges.

t00ny45
Old
(Last edited by t00ny45; 26th February 2014 at 08:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
I just went through like 3-4 protectors by applying them and then removing them because of bubbles and dust.

I'm trying to find a good screen protector that's not too expensive, has a cutout just in the middle for the speaker. I don't really like having holes all around my protector. Tried on eBay, but most of them have similar images, plus I'm fairly sure 90% of them come from the same place. Does anyone know any good protectors, I don't care if they're with a wet application, or tempered glass, or flimsy plastic. I just want to have something on my screen, but not notice it all the time.

wolfen69
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by t00ny45 View Post
I just went through like 3-4 protectors by applying them and then removing them because of bubbles and dust.

I'm trying to find a good screen protector that's not too expensive, has a cutout just in the middle for the speaker. I don't really like having holes all around my protector. Tried on eBay, but most of them have similar images, plus I'm fairly sure 90% of them come from the same place. Does anyone know any good protectors, I don't care if they're with a wet application, or tempered glass, or flimsy plastic. I just want to have something on my screen, but not notice it all the time.
http://www.amazon.com/amFilm-Invisib...=amfilm+moto+g

Awesome quality plastic screen protector. Well worth $5 for 3. Here's my review: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2641859