FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[MOD][FIRMWARE] All Hboots&Firmware With Removed HTC Red Warnings

1,597 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,213
 
By 24ky, Senior Member on 28th February 2014, 06:22 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
These Files are for the Verizon Droid DNA (dlx)
I am simply posting these for their use. As you already know, I am not to blame if you mess up your device.
You are fully responsible and by downloading any file posted by me, you are accepting these terms.



This is my first time modding any hboot, just simply because i never wanted to risk bricking my phone. But tonight i wanted to see if the issues i was having with my phone was due to lower hboot version i was running. I haven't yet to check to see if my issues have been solved but i have manage to remove HTC Red Warning Text. I have successfully been able to flash these hboots and it works perfectly for me.Only have done hboot 3.06 but i will be doing all and adding all firmware packs soon... This is for anyone who wants to update just Hboot or Firmware without the red text

How To Flash :
Code:
*** Boot into Bootloader/Fastboot USB Mode ***
Step 1) fastboot oem rebootRUU
*** Wait for the device to reboot to a black screen with an HTC logo ***
Step 2a) fastboot flash zip PL83IMG_#.##_hboot.zip
or
Step 2b) fastboot flash zip PL83IMG_#.##_Firmware.zip
*** When it says it is done in the terminal/cmdprompt execute the following *** 
[The green bar only fills up about 75% of the way]
Step 3) fastboot reboot-bootloader
Download :
3.06 Hboot - Google Drive
2.07 Hboot - Google Drive
2.06 Hboot - Google Drive
2.04 Hboot - Google Drive
1.15 Hboot - Google Drive

Credits :
Quote:

@.torrented - For Original Hboots & Proper Flashing Commands
@Modding.MyMind - For Guide On How To Do This

Last edited by 24ky; 28th February 2014 at 07:53 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 24ky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
28th February 2014, 07:22 AM |#2  
.torrented's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Suffolk, VA
Thanks Meter: 1,482
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ky

These Files are for the Verizon Droid DNA (dlx)
I am simply posting these for their use. As you already know, I am not to blame if you mess up your device.
You are fully responsible and by downloading any file posted by me, you are accepting these terms.



This is my first time modding any hboot, just simply because i never wanted to risk bricking my phone. But tonight i wanted to see if the issues i was having with my phone was due to lower hboot version i was running. I haven't yet to check to see if my issues have been solved but i have manage to remove HTC Red Warning Text. I have successfully been able to flash these hboots and it works perfectly for me.Only have done hboot 3.06 but i will be doing all and adding all firmware packs soon... This is for anyone who wants to update just Hboot or Firmware without the red text

How To Flash :
Code:
*** Boot into Bootloader/Fastboot USB Mode ***
Step 1) fastboot oem rebootRUU
*** Wait for the device to reboot to a black screen with an HTC logo ***
Step 2a) fastboot flash zip PL83IMG_#.##_hboot.zip
or
Step 2b) fastboot flash zip PL83IMG_#.##_Firmware.zip
*** When it says it is done in the terminal/cmdprompt execute the following *** 
[The green bar only fills up about 75% of the way]
Step 3) fastboot reboot-bootloader
Download :
3.06 Hboot - Google Drive
2.07 Hboot - Google Drive
2.06 Hboot - Google Drive
2.04 Hboot - Google Drive

I've already modded the 1.54.0000 bootloader to remove red HTC Dev Message added it about 6 days ago, i also created a dynamic linked library to edit bootloaders using regaw_leinad Bootloader Customizer.

Op also clearly taken from my thread, just saying...

I would have said just post them in the already existing firmware thread...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .torrented For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2014, 07:25 AM |#3  
24ky's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 1,213
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .torrented

I've already modded the 1.54.0000 bootloader to remove red HTC Dev Message added it about 6 days ago, i also created a dynamic linked library to edit bootloaders using regaw_leinad Bootloader Customizer.

Op also clearly taken from my thread, just saying...

No for your information I used this thread to do this mod http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2537545.... Cause the for the space number for hex editing is the same as the linked thread and the number is 20

Edit : I looked for a thread here to remove it without the regaw mod. And I didn't see any so I made a post of the mod . So again nice try saying I took your thread

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk
Last edited by 24ky; 28th February 2014 at 07:29 AM.
28th February 2014, 07:30 AM |#4  
24ky's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 1,213
 
Donate to Me
More


Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk
28th February 2014, 07:31 AM |#5  
.torrented's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Suffolk, VA
Thanks Meter: 1,482
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ky

No for your information I used this thread to do this mod http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2537545.... Cause the for the space number for hex editing is the same as the linked thread and the number is 20

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk

I didn't say the files, I meant the guide.
As per my thread: I am not [.torrented] taking credit for the files, I only take credit for the guide and links I provide.

I wasn't trying to sound harsh, or discourage any modifications, I personally edited my bootloaders and created a the mod so other other people could use it.
Last edited by .torrented; 28th February 2014 at 07:35 AM.
28th February 2014, 07:33 AM |#6  
24ky's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 1,213
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .torrented

I didn't say the files, I meant the guide.
As per my thread: I am not [.torrented] taking credit for the files, I only take credit for the guide and links I provide.

Okay and credits weren't place because I'm doing the last hboot still. Cause I uploaded one that I didn't edit right ( which could of caused a brick ).. if devs here would give people time there wouldnt be issues

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk
28th February 2014, 07:38 AM |#7  
.torrented's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Suffolk, VA
Thanks Meter: 1,482
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ky

Okay and credits weren't place because I'm doing the last hboot still. Cause I uploaded one that I didn't edit right ( which could of caused a brick ).. if devs here would give people time there wouldnt be issues

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk

No sweat, im not upset or anything. I promise
28th February 2014, 07:42 AM |#8  
24ky's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 1,213
 
Donate to Me
More
If there is a thread in the DNA forums on all hboots with red text removed I will be glad to contact a mod and have this removed

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk
28th February 2014, 07:48 AM |#9  
.torrented's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Suffolk, VA
Thanks Meter: 1,482
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ky

If there is a thread in the DNA forums on all hboots with red text removed I will be glad to contact a mod and have this removed

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk

No just the 1.54.0000

Edit* thank you
Last edited by .torrented; 28th February 2014 at 07:54 AM.
28th February 2014, 07:58 AM |#10  
24ky's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 1,213
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .torrented

No just the 1.54.0000

Edit* thank you

Okay , and thank you for what?

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk
28th February 2014, 03:26 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 116
 
More
There is no zip file. The link shows a txt file and IMG file.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes