FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

Emma Falshtool

363 posts
Thanks Meter: 471
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi if any one have Emma's flashtool please PM me.


Thank you very Much
 
 
28th February 2014, 09:43 AM |#2  
AndroPlus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kyoto
Thanks Meter: 1,962
 
Donate to Me
More
Flash tool for Xperia™ devices (Emma)
http://developer.sonymobile.com/down...peria-devices/
28th February 2014, 10:26 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 471
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyokoN

Flash tool for Xperia™ devices (Emma)
http://developer.sonymobile.com/down...peria-devices/

sorry i have the app install in my pc i need a emma login details . because i have the brown device i need to update through emma so i need a special login details . thank you so much for your time.
28th February 2014, 10:31 AM |#4  
AndroPlus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kyoto
Thanks Meter: 1,962
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRimas

sorry i have the app install in my pc i need a emma login details . because i have the brown device i need to update through emma so i need a special login details . thank you so much for your time.

Emma doesn't require login if you copy "customization.ini" in "Flash_tool_for_Xperia_4.zip" to your installed folder.
Default path in Windows 64 bit is: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Emma\”
Default path in Windows 32 bit is: “C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Emma\”

Instruction is here:
http://developer.sonymobile.com/serv...he-flash-tool/
28th February 2014, 10:34 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 471
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyokoN

Emma doesn't require login if you copy "customization.ini" in "Flash_tool_for_Xperia_4.zip" to your installed folder.
Default path in Windows 64 bit is: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Mobile\Emma\”
Default path in Windows 32 bit is: “C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Emma\”

Instruction is here:
http://developer.sonymobile.com/serv...he-flash-tool/

sorry friend i know that . but in my case i cant use that normal method its for unlocked bootloader and normal devices . mine is a prototype so i need a special login details .
28th February 2014, 10:35 AM |#6  
AndroPlus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kyoto
Thanks Meter: 1,962
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRimas

sorry friend i know that . but in my case i cant use that normal method its for unlocked bootloader and normal devices . mine is a prototype so i need a special login details .

Uh... sorry, I can't help you...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes