Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][Lquid Smooth][ScarySpeed][Unlock Abilities Of Your Tab][365MB Size][MultiTask]

OP mythi

15th February 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #51  
Flag Manila, Philippines
Thanks Meter: 56

397 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythi

Fantastic ... you guys woke me from my deep sleep ... About black hawk kernel i really don't see a need for a custom kernel the stock one is better in my eyes (less heat,better battery) but as i remmber when i used my tab with my rom (this) i didn't have lags atall ...thanks for your support

Absolutely agree @mythi that the stock kernel is functioning well with both performance & better battery life!

The wish for Blackhawk kernel is not for OC purposes but for its dual boot capability. You know how it is for flash freaks like us who want to try the Kitkat nightly ROMS in the 2nd boot partition and afterwards revert back to our favorite ROM (now Liquid V1) afterwards. Well, nandroid backup serves it's purpose but dual boot is faster & cool!

Sorry to wake you up in your deep sleep. Hope you're not dreaming of cooking P31xx ROM when I did.
28th February 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #52  
Flag Manila, Philippines
Thanks Meter: 56

397 posts
More
@mythi: I miss this ROM which I have to uninstall to test other custom ROM's. I really hope you can make it Kernel agnostic in order to allow @ketut.kumajaya 's Blackhawk single/dual-boot kernel.

It would be a perfect setup to have Liquid v1 as primary ROM and the "others' as secondary or test ROM's. Regards 14-year old wonder kid !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread