XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

GTA San Andreas working on Galaxy Note 8

Tip us?

FD_
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 312
Default GTA San Andreas working on Galaxy Note 8

Just wanted to let you guys know that GTA San Andreas works beautifully on our device.
Here are the settings I am using:

Visual Effects: Medium
Shadows: Classic
Car Reflections: Low
Draw Distance: 55%
Resolution: 80%
Brightness: 70%

I found the game does not run smooth when I set the resolution to 100%, but the main reason I use 80% for resolution is temperature. With 80%, I am able to keep the device's temperature at a reasonably low level.

What I really like about the game is the support for external game controllers. I just plugged in my PS3 controller via an USB OTG adapter, and the game even displayed hints on what button to press on the controller for different movements and actions.
Transfer files via WiFi - without the need of an existing WiFi connection: Fast File Transfer for Android
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FD_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

malco
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by FD_ View Post
Just wanted to let you guys know that GTA San Andreas works beautifully on our device.

I found the game does not run smooth when I set the resolution to 100%, but the main reason I use 80% for resolution is temperature. With 80%, I am able to keep the device's temperature at a reasonably low level.

What I really like about the game is the support for external game controllers. I just plugged in my PS3 controller via an USB OTG adapter, and the game even displayed hints on what button to press on the controller for different movements and actions.
Are you kidding? -_-"

jhonuy03
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by malco View Post
Are you kidding? -_-"
install v1.02..
that works perfect on my note..

rabichowdhary
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FD_ View Post

nice job bro and very helpfull post....