Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,161 Members 51,785 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

kies wont connect to mega 9152

Tip us?

subnoize soulja
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Default kies wont connect to mega 9152

I've been trying to get kies to work with my phone all day and it just won't connect to my phone I installed the USB drivers and everything!! I'm not sure what to do I've tried all my USB ports on my comp enabled and disabled USB debugging and nothing any help would be awesome right about now!!
' Should Of Bought An Android!!'

alexischino
Old
Thanks Meter 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by subnoize soulja View Post
I've been trying to get kies to work with my phone all day and it just won't connect to my phone I installed the USB drivers and everything!! I'm not sure what to do I've tried all my USB ports on my comp enabled and disabled USB debugging and nothing any help would be awesome right about now!!
Did you try odin?

Sent from my GT-I9200 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to alexischino For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bongski55
Old
Thanks Meter 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by subnoize soulja View Post
Is your usb cable original Samsung that came with your 9152? If not then you should use an original cable as from experience a duplicate cable will not work with kies, but will charge your phone though.

dzel88
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default same thing

I have the same problem. Mayby the kies not capable with windows 8?
I have tried couple versions of kies and i have the original usb cabel. Still the program can not recognize my device..