5,597,937 Members 39,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][GB] Ultimate Stock ROM_V4.0 Uploaded [23-Feb-2014]

Tip us?
 
Abhishek_DK
Old
#111  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Posts: 116
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bangalore

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by swat4samp View Post
Its ok. Take your own time and upload it here I will be available to test it any time.
Oh great thank you
 
Abhishek_DK
Old
#112  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Posts: 116
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bangalore

 
DONATE TO ME
@ahmetakin can you upload CWM-6.0.4.6 here
 
ahmetakin
Old
#113  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 146
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek_DK View Post
@ahmetakin can you upload CWM-6.0.4.6 here

Abhishek_DK bro link here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dy...ni%282%29.zip#!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahmetakin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Abhishek_DK
Old
#114  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Posts: 116
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bangalore

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetakin View Post
Thanks alot bro
 
Galaxy_Rohit
Old
(Last edited by Galaxy_Rohit; 28th February 2014 at 12:00 PM.)
#115  
Galaxy_Rohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 194
Posts: 839
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Electrifying
Finally I tricked it out myself & downloaded v4 from my phone itself .
I like the bootanimation Font is cool . Ringtones are gr8. "Swype to remove notifications" is better than other GB roms:thumbup:.
But S4 Launcher(/system/sd) isn't working. Any !dea?
 
Abhishek_DK
Old
#116  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 125
Posts: 116
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bangalore

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_Rohit View Post
Finally I tricked it out myself & downloaded v4 from my phone itself .
I like the bootanimation Font is cool . Ringtones are gr8. "Swype to remove notifications" is better than other GB roms:thumbup:.
But S4 Launcher(/system/sd) isn't working. Any !dea?
hmmm thats bad I'm not sure bro usually first time it take max 15 sec for the launcher to load and then it works find I'm not sure whats worng bro can U try reflashing and see if it helps out
 
Galaxy_Rohit
Old
#117  
Galaxy_Rohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 194
Posts: 839
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Electrifying
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek_DK View Post
hmmm thats bad I'm not sure bro usually first time it take max 15 sec for the launcher to load and then it works find I'm not sure whats worng bro can U try reflashing and see if it helps out
I get Note3 launcher installed after flashing...but I've to install S4 home app manually & then converted it to system app via TB & rebooted but all in vain:sly:

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes