FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Coming back to Sony...

1,666 posts
Thanks Meter: 516
 
By sacredsoul, Senior Member on 24th February 2014, 11:44 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Some of you guys might remember me. I was here with the Z1 for a few months and then moved to the G2. But the Z2 seems to be a solid refinement of the original and I am seriously considering it especially since my contract is eligible for a upgrade. The G2, while being a solid phone, is still plastic and I just despise that fact. Shall wait for reviews on the Z2, specifically on the screen and camera, before making my decision but for the moment, it looks like my next device.
 
 
25th February 2014, 11:17 AM |#2  
pnroshani's Avatar
Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredsoul

Some of you guys might remember me. I was here with the Z1 for a few months and then moved to the G2. But the Z2 seems to be a solid refinement of the original and I am seriously considering it especially since my contract is eligible for a upgrade. The G2, while being a solid phone, is still plastic and I just despise that fact. Shall wait for reviews on the Z2, specifically on the screen and camera, before making my decision but for the moment, it looks like my next device.

Changing phones are like changing wives.
take care of the phone as u taking care of ur wife/lover.
25th February 2014, 11:52 AM |#3  
akselic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,441
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnroshani

Changing phones are like changing wives.
take care of the phone as u taking care of ur wife/lover.

Yea. The better the reviews are, the more you are willing to pay for her. It.
The Following User Says Thank You to akselic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2014, 06:38 PM |#4  
Threezees's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredsoul

Some of you guys might remember me. I was here with the Z1 for a few months and then moved to the G2. But the Z2 seems to be a solid refinement of the original and I am seriously considering it especially since my contract is eligible for a upgrade. The G2, while being a solid phone, is still plastic and I just despise that fact. Shall wait for reviews on the Z2, specifically on the screen and camera, before making my decision but for the moment, it looks like my next device.

Wow. You've been through a crazy amount of phones.
27th February 2014, 10:21 PM |#5  
Ekofasc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threezees

Wow. You've been through a crazy amount of phones.


Two?
27th February 2014, 10:34 PM |#6  
Threezees's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Phones Used:
Nokia 8250
Nokia 8310
Nokia 3200
Sony Ericsson K750
Sony Ericsson K800
O2 Atom
Nokia N80
Dopod 838 Pro
Apple iPhone 2G
Apple iPhone 3G
HTC G1
Apple iPhone 3GS
Nokia N900
HTC Legend
Apple iPhone 4
Dell Streak
LG Optimus 2X
Apple iPhone 4S
Apple iPhone 5
Sony Xperia Z
LG G2

Sent from my C6916 using xda app-developers app
27th February 2014, 11:40 PM |#7  
dakunclear's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 160
 
More
I'm just as bad I've had the iPhone 2g, iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, Motorola milestone, Samsung galaxy s vibrant, LG optimus 2x, Samsung galaxy s3, Samsung note 2, Samsung galaxy s4, LG g2, nexus 5 and now the z1

Sent from my C6906 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to dakunclear For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2014, 12:40 PM |#8  
sacredsoul's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 516
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threezees

Phones Used:
Nokia 8250
Nokia 8310
Nokia 3200
Sony Ericsson K750
Sony Ericsson K800
O2 Atom
Nokia N80
Dopod 838 Pro
Apple iPhone 2G
Apple iPhone 3G
HTC G1
Apple iPhone 3GS
Nokia N900
HTC Legend
Apple iPhone 4
Dell Streak
LG Optimus 2X
Apple iPhone 4S
Apple iPhone 5
Sony Xperia Z
LG G2

Sent from my C6916 using xda app-developers app

Lol prior to the iPhone 2G, I changed phones literally every month or less. Now I try to get through at least 4-6 months before changing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes