OP latitude23

27th February 2014, 07:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag puerto Galera (Philippines)
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Hi Mildwild,
Thank you for your rom. very nice and working very good.
I just have 2 questions:

- when I write a text message, I like (like for example in this message) to go to the next line. But I can not find a "return" button on the virtual keyboard. Is it possible to change the keyboard layout so that I can have it

- When SMS is long, I like to retract the virtual keyboard (but also everywhere I need to see the whole screen). But I do not see the button that allows to do this. Do you have a solution?

Thanks by advance for your response
Regards
Laurent
28th February 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 585

1,385 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by latitude23

- when I write a text message, I like (like for example in this message) to go to the next line. But I can not find a "return" button on the virtual keyboard. Is it possible to change the keyboard layout so that I can have it

Have a look in the keyboard settings. If it's not already built in, Mildwild won't update the ROM or keyboard just to include this. Easier solution would be to install another keyboard

Quote:

- When SMS is long, I like to retract the virtual keyboard (but also everywhere I need to see the whole screen). But I do not see the button that allows to do this. Do you have a solution?

I thought in most situations the back button does this already? You don't see it because it's not on the screen, try the hardware key
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread