Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,355 Members 39,048 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

FiiO E6 cheap/portable amplifier. HUGE improvement for the Ultra sound output/quality

Tip us?

ubertwik
Old
Thanks Meter 6
May I ask why walkman does not play wma lossless? I can play it with my power amp. I search and walkman can play was. Anybody? Don't have flac as of now.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubertwik View Post
May I ask why walkman does not play wma lossless? I can play it with my power amp. I search and walkman can play wav. Anybody? Don't have flac as of now.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

I mean Wav. Darn auto correct:@

shaolin95
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 874
I have not tried wav loseless but wouldnt that just be bigger than FLAC for no real value? Even 320 or 0 level VBR MP3 are outstanding.

BTW, just wanted to confirm that with the FiiO E18 using as a DAC you can still use the Sony X-Clarity/Audio Enhancements. I was very surprised.
A mini review comparison of the E11, E17 and E18 is coming up soon.

Gayest quote ever from MST3K!
"You know Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful...if you just take the time to look at it.".

My Galaxy Note Games & Apps previews YOUTUBE channel

ubertwik
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Just what Ive been waiting now I can get the fiio e18. To play thru usb dac and use the sound enhancement is amazing.

shaolin95
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 874
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubertwik View Post
Just what Ive been waiting now I can get the fiio e18. To play thru usb dac and use the sound enhancement is amazing.

I will be testing the E17 today too IF my USPS finally decides to deliver it :/

Gayest quote ever from MST3K!
"You know Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful...if you just take the time to look at it.".

My Galaxy Note Games & Apps previews YOUTUBE channel