FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

FiiO E6 cheap/portable amplifier. HUGE improvement for the Ultra sound output/quality

5,652 posts
Thanks Meter: 937

By shaolin95, Senior Member on 17th January 2014, 03:34 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th February 2014, 01:29 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
May I ask why walkman does not play wma lossless? I can play it with my power amp. I search and walkman can play was. Anybody? Don't have flac as of now.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubertwik

May I ask why walkman does not play wma lossless? I can play it with my power amp. I search and walkman can play wav. Anybody? Don't have flac as of now.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

I mean Wav. Darn auto correct:@

28th February 2014, 03:18 AM |#32  
OP Senior Member
Flag Utah

More
I have not tried wav loseless but wouldnt that just be bigger than FLAC for no real value? Even 320 or 0 level VBR MP3 are outstanding.

BTW, just wanted to confirm that with the FiiO E18 using as a DAC you can still use the Sony X-Clarity/Audio Enhancements. I was very surprised.
A mini review comparison of the E11, E17 and E18 is coming up soon.
28th February 2014, 12:42 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Just what Ive been waiting now I can get the fiio e18. To play thru usb dac and use the sound enhancement is amazing.

28th February 2014, 01:54 PM |#34  
OP Senior Member
Flag Utah

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubertwik

Just what Ive been waiting now I can get the fiio e18. To play thru usb dac and use the sound enhancement is amazing.

I will be testing the E17 today too IF my USPS finally decides to deliver it :/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread