Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 43,596 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cannot access adb or fastboot

Tip us?

yetipopsicle
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Cannot access adb or fastboot

I have a nexus 5 and am using wugfresh root toolkit. My phone is unlocked, yet somehow i cannot relock it or install any roms because the toolkit does not read that i have adb drivers or fastboot. unfortunately. to install adb i need fastboot and to use fastboot i first need adb it doesnt make any sense. I cannot figure out how to get it to work properly at all. Please help.

smileshs
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up All problems solved !!

Thanx guyz for this post...
Now my a7 is working fine and smooth with the ics refresh ver 2 rom
after installing the ics roms, if you "Dont Get Signals" then update your baseband....

here is the link to UPDATE BASEBAND( turn off your antivirus when downloading the software file)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2036053

YOUTUBE VIDEO( works for a7 and a7+ also)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DS_yAsxXNs

please any one tell me how to flash 4m a 7z file....
it only shows .zip files in cwm...
??????

OffcerClancy
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by yetipopsicle View Post
I have a nexus 5 and am using wugfresh root toolkit. My phone is unlocked, yet somehow i cannot relock it or install any roms because the toolkit does not read that i have adb drivers or fastboot. unfortunately. to install adb i need fastboot and to use fastboot i first need adb it doesnt make any sense. I cannot figure out how to get it to work properly at all. Please help.
The above response appears out of place. In any case regarding the above, try going into stock recovery (android w/red triangle) then press power on button while pressing middle of volume. This should give you the ability to toggle to sideload option. If you choose this option while your phone is connected to a pc, you should have adb access.

Good luck.