OP Theelichtje

28th February 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Veghel
Thanks Meter: 2

72 posts
More
Alright. Weird question.

So my iocean is at the factory to get its screen repaired, is now went back to using my HD2 with the dreaded broken power button.

Managed to find a way around this by using the volume to wake and a notification for screen off.

But the problem is the following.

When i install a new rom, the touchscreen would not work in Aroma. Which means i can only install roms without too many options, by using the home and green start call key to continually press next and so finalizing the setup.

I have had great a lot of trouble finding a rom that could do this. I have found the new official MIUI rom, but that would not let me configure my google account. Now i am using a ICS rom, which is just teribbly slow.

I really like the Nexus rom series, so naturally i want to try the new kitkat rom (http://androidforum.tytung.com/nexus...11-0-t230.html

But the rom has options for a full install, or one where you can choose the apps you want.

I can't select any of these options, therefore i was not able to install the rom.

I did try to remove the bit where you can select the options from the aroma installer, but no dice.

So my question is, would someone be able to install a full install on NativeSD of this rom for me, then make a clockworkmod backup out of it so i can install that? Or if someone could explain me how to install the rom perhaps without the aroma GUI then that would be great too.
28th February 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #2  
Flag zanjan
Thanks Meter: 209

443 posts
More
Wink Well No Problem ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theelichtje

Alright. Weird question.

So my iocean is at the factory to get its screen repaired, is now went back to using my HD2 with the dreaded broken power button.

Managed to find a way around this by using the volume to wake and a notification for screen off.

But the problem is the following.

When i install a new rom, the touchscreen would not work in Aroma. Which means i can only install roms without too many options, by using the home and green start call key to continually press next and so finalizing the setup.

I have had great a lot of trouble finding a rom that could do this. I have found the new official MIUI rom, but that would not let me configure my google account. Now i am using a ICS rom, which is just teribbly slow.

I really like the Nexus rom series, so naturally i want to try the new kitkat rom (http://androidforum.tytung.com/nexus...11-0-t230.html

But the rom has options for a full install, or one where you can choose the apps you want.

I can't select any of these options, therefore i was not able to install the rom.

I did try to remove the bit where you can select the options from the aroma installer, but no dice.

So my question is, would someone be able to install a full install on NativeSD of this rom for me, then make a clockworkmod backup out of it so i can install that? Or if someone could explain me how to install the rom perhaps without the aroma GUI then that would be great too.

My dear friend ... Why don't you try this 2.3 ROM which installs instantly ? ... its as real typhoon ... good luck

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread