XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 2 vs Note 3: Camera Factor

Tip us?

TheEndHK
Old
Thanks Meter 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo101 View Post
I can't do that without contract lol. And Sammy has spoiled me with the pen. Its made life soo much easier for a disorganized mess like me so I am sticking with Note line until someone makes an alternative (hopefully from nexus line for obvious reasons).

But man the Note 3 as perfect (especially that lovely pen and screen) but that friggin camera man.
I guess I know the reason(but not exactly sure) why note3 got weird slow camera behaviour because the same problem actually appeared on gs4 as well. I've PMed you and asked for some questions, please check it out.

magichoward
Old
Thanks Meter 23
I had the note 2 and now I have the note 3. I miss the fireworks and night mode. At nightime the note 2 was way better in my opinion. Plus on note 3 less battery life and loads more crapware. And poor wifi.

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

celderic
Old
Thanks Meter 151
I have seen so many posts related to poor wifi on the n9005. I just dont understand it.. surely people are getting faulty units? My wifi is better than my i9100.. and i used to think that was good!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Groegergrins
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I had the note 2 before, and I have to say that the 2 typical hardware problems remained:

Camera is crap on low light
low wifi and hsdpa signal

I think thats really sad on a phone like that.... if i want to make pictures at a party with barely light, i sometimes wish my old iphone 4 back with iOS you can't do so much, but the things you can do, you can do in perfection.... who needs 12MP on a blurry picture?

it's really not that difficult to look for a camera modul that is appropriate to a 800$ phone, instead of developing more and more additional funtions that no one uses until it's a complete sw-chaos