Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,375 Members 45,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best Sony Mobile display comparsion - XPERIA V vs Z1 Compact

Tip us?

Jozinek
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1882

DONATE TO ME
Default Best Sony Mobile display comparsion - XPERIA V vs Z1 Compact

Display Sony XPERIA V was for very long time simply the best from all XPERIA phones. There wasnt any other phone with such good display (viewing angles, colours etc...). But from this year, XPERIA V is not the vest in this range. Display of Sony XPERIA Z1 Compact is better than XPERIA V, as you can compare below on photos and videos. And seem that XPERIA Z2 display will be also very good, so from this time, only good displays from Sony Mobile please... What do you thing about it, is Z1 Compact display better than XPERIA V display?

If i help you, hit thx button. If i help you much, donate to buy new devices...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jozinek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nizarnoor
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Xperia V's display seems brighter.

pathaniya
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Is there geographical make difference too, i remember sometime there was one display coming from Taiwan another made in Japan/China. Something like that.

Option58
Old
(Last edited by Option58; 28th February 2014 at 03:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 242
My friend has Xperia V and it has a great screen with good blacks and contrast.
But it seems like Xperia Z1C has even better black/contrast and thus better display...

Xperia.cz thank you very much for these videos, I searched for that earlier on youtube but I couldn't find it. Now I am even more convinced to buy Xperia Z1C.
@pathaniya Yeah there are still different screens (with AUO and JDI factories) but two displays are nearly the same, you won't regret having either one...
The Following User Says Thank You to Option58 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]