Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Note3 Screen Refuse to WakeUp from Standby and Clock Widget Delay?

OP huanghe53

28th February 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
Having these issues since I got KitKat update. Anyone else seen this on your unit?
28th February 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #2  
predator21's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 993
 
1,838 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by huanghe53

Having these issues since I got KitKat update. Anyone else seen this on your unit?

i too have same probs..after sometime the widgets do not update and freeze...no matter whatever launcher you try.... sm bug i guess but not sure...
The Following User Says Thank You to predator21 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2014, 08:36 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by predator21

i too have same probs..after sometime the widgets do not update and freeze...no matter whatever launcher you try.... sm bug i guess but not sure...

You are the 3rd one I know having the same issue on this planet...
28th February 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #4  
predator21's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 993
 
1,838 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huanghe53

You are the 3rd one I know having the same issue on this planet...

i guess many r facing the issue of widgets freezing in 4.4.2 hopefully there will be fix
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes