[SOLVED] Issues Booting on a XT925 - Unlocked device

26th February 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 20

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arinata1983

flashing succes, but it stuck on red circle motorola boot animation. i think i can't find a correct firmware...
and than, i try to flash stock firmware using droidHD utility 2.0 lite, i flashed it without modem (fastboot restore 4.1.2 stock (dont flash modem) )
and now my xt925 running on verizon's droid razrhd firmware without imei,everything running great,but the network stuck in edge.
what should i do now??

For my own story, when I had successfully flash with droidHD utility, I flashed back using my own script and it worked.

If it doesn't then your problem is probably different from mine (your IMEI is probably corrupted), you could try using QPST and modify entry #550 with your own IMEI.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hybris95 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybris95

For my own story, when I had successfully flash with droidHD utility, I flashed back using my own script and it worked.

If it doesn't then your problem is probably different from mine (your IMEI is probably corrupted), you could try using QPST and modify entry #550 with your own IMEI.

hey brother.. the problem was solved today
i tried to QPST, but it said that the system is write protected, and then i've find this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post46476292
there are three steps, on the first step i really frustrated, flashing via rsd not work at all even i edit the script as told.
but i remember your " homemade script" it work perfectly....
i get my imei back just by flashing an ICS france firmware..
THANKS brother..
28th February 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 20

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arinata1983

hey brother.. the problem was solved today
i tried to QPST, but it said that the system is write protected, and then i've find this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post46476292
there are three steps, on the first step i really frustrated, flashing via rsd not work at all even i edit the script as told.
but i remember your " homemade script" it work perfectly....
i get my imei back just by flashing an ICS france firmware..
THANKS brother..

You're welcome, I had been stuck like you which is why I made that homemade script
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in RAZR HD Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank