Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Dark Meadow The Pact

OP bebo_beta2002

28th February 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

45 posts
hello guys...i just managed to download this game of the internet cause i can't download it from google play dunno why the reason cause google play doesn't mention it...the game works fine but the problem is there are glitches in the game and some textures lines once in the game...doesn anyone have that issue..am using ARHD 31 with root...the game version is 1.4.6.3
28th February 2014, 12:43 PM   |  #2  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,291

4,736 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebo_beta2002

hello guys...i just managed to download this game of the internet cause i can't download it from google play dunno why the reason cause google play doesn't mention it...the game works fine but the problem is there are glitches in the game and some textures lines once in the game...doesn anyone have that issue..am using ARHD 31 with root...the game version is 1.4.6.3

The reason games don't show in Play is because their not suitable for your device. The Play store actually changes for each different device, it reads from your Build.prop and determines what files you see and can access. force installing a file you downloaded somewhere will almost always have problems
28th February 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

45 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

The reason games don't show in Play is because their not suitable for your device. The Play store actually changes for each different device, it reads from your Build.prop and determines what files you see and can access. force installing a file you downloaded somewhere will almost always have problems

so can i change this build.prop or will i have problems? and if i can change it what are best settings?
28th February 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #4  
Flag Central Florida

4,736 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

so can i change this build.prop or will i have problems? and if i can change it what are best settings?

no changing the build.prop will not help
the game has to be fixed to work with your device
28th February 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

45 posts
Quote:

no changing the build.prop will not help
the game has to be fixed to work with your device

actually it works great with full speed but that annoying texture bugs is what annoys me
28th February 2014, 05:00 PM   |  #6  
Flag Central Florida

4,736 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

actually it works great with full speed but that annoying texture bugs is what annoys me

Yeah like I said not compatiable
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-02-28 15.57.52.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	155.5 KB
ID:	2605850  
28th February 2014, 05:37 PM   |  #7  
OP Member

45 posts
Quote:

Yeah like I said not compatiable

yah thanks for ur reply my friend...BTW how did u search for it on ur device? cause when searching for certain incomptable apps with ur mobile it doesn't even find them in the first place...for example if i search for horn or man of steel or dark meadow they don't exist in the search results so i have to use my laptop or chrome to search for them

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread