5,597,007 Members 48,305 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]i545-VRUEMK2_Stock_Root_Deodex(12/22/13)

Tip us?

sigmaxaa
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by old&slow View Post
I saw that one but none of them are really what I was looking for. Someone created a dark blue-based dialer/contacts mod that worked with 4.2 roms but I haven't been able to find a 4.3 based one. The ones in the link you sent are good; just not really what I was looking for. I have the original 4.2 mod zip but was unsure if swapping the Sec.phone and Sec.contacts via Root Explorer would work - I tried flashing the zip but kept getting FC's like crazy so had to reflash the rom to get things back to normal.

Thanks for the reply and great work on the rom!
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
The Following User Says Thank You to sigmaxaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

old&slow
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 959

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmaxaa View Post
I saw that one but none of them are really what I was looking for. Someone created a dark blue-based dialer/contacts mod that worked with 4.2 roms but I haven't been able to find a 4.3 based one. The ones in the link you sent are good; just not really what I was looking for. I have the original 4.2 mod zip but was unsure if swapping the Sec.phone and Sec.contacts via Root Explorer would work - I tried flashing the zip but kept getting FC's like crazy so had to reflash the rom to get things back to normal.

Thanks for the reply and great work on the rom!
He doesn't have a pic posted but in the Aroma installer, you have the option to pick Stock Dark Int'l version. Your not limited to just the themes he's got pictured.
The Following User Says Thank You to old&slow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sigmaxaa
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
He doesn't have a pic posted but in the Aroma installer, you have the option to pick Stock Dark Int'l version. Your not limited to just the themes he's got pictured.
Seriously!?!? YOU ARE THE MAN...thanks for the heads-up!
The Following User Says Thank You to sigmaxaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sigmaxaa
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Thanks Old&Slow! Just loaded this and it installed perfectly! Insert happy dance...have a great day!

old&slow
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 959

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmaxaa View Post
Thanks Old&Slow! Just loaded this and it installed perfectly! Insert happy dance...have a great day!
Enjoy!

Sent from my SCH-i545 Dev Ed using Tapatalk
Tags
i545, mk2