Need GT-n5110 Canadian (XAC) 4.1.2 Stock Rom - or alternative

OP splitslim

20th January 2014, 07:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Ever since I upgraded my ROM to 4.2.2 (US based) I am receiving WiFi Authentication Errors periodically, now I would like to go back to the stock ROM but can't find it anywhere. My original CSC was XAC, and checking the well known ROM sites - no one has a ROM for Canada.

Does anyone know which ROM I can safely revert to or where I can get N511XXBMC9 for XAC?

I look through Sammobile and found the Singapore version (XSP) with the same PDA, CSC and MODEM values, however I'm not sure it this will work.

Product Code: XSP
PDA: N5110XXBMC9
CSC: N5110OLBBMC9
MODEM: N5110XXBMC9

Thanks
28th February 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #2  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 217

829 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by splitslim

Ever since I upgraded my ROM to 4.2.2 (US based) I am receiving WiFi Authentication Errors periodically, now I would like to go back to the stock ROM but can't find it anywhere. My original CSC was XAC, and checking the well known ROM sites - no one has a ROM for Canada.

Does anyone know which ROM I can safely revert to or where I can get N511XXBMC9 for XAC?

I look through Sammobile and found the Singapore version (XSP) with the same PDA, CSC and MODEM values, however I'm not sure it this will work.

Product Code: XSP
PDA: N5110XXBMC9
CSC: N5110OLBBMC9
MODEM: N5110XXBMC9

Thanks

have you found the answer? were the issues really caused by US rom? Im still with stock BMC9/XAC maybe you can show me how to back it up and ill send you it? I also want to root and install 4.2.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread