Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,547 Members 42,769 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need GT-n5110 Canadian (XAC) 4.1.2 Stock Rom - or alternative

Tip us?

splitslim
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need GT-n5110 Canadian (XAC) 4.1.2 Stock Rom - or alternative

Ever since I upgraded my ROM to 4.2.2 (US based) I am receiving WiFi Authentication Errors periodically, now I would like to go back to the stock ROM but can't find it anywhere. My original CSC was XAC, and checking the well known ROM sites - no one has a ROM for Canada.

Does anyone know which ROM I can safely revert to or where I can get N511XXBMC9 for XAC?

I look through Sammobile and found the Singapore version (XSP) with the same PDA, CSC and MODEM values, however I'm not sure it this will work.

Product Code: XSP
PDA: N5110XXBMC9
CSC: N5110OLBBMC9
MODEM: N5110XXBMC9

Thanks

yeeahnick
Old
Thanks Meter 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by splitslim View Post
Ever since I upgraded my ROM to 4.2.2 (US based) I am receiving WiFi Authentication Errors periodically, now I would like to go back to the stock ROM but can't find it anywhere. My original CSC was XAC, and checking the well known ROM sites - no one has a ROM for Canada.

Does anyone know which ROM I can safely revert to or where I can get N511XXBMC9 for XAC?

I look through Sammobile and found the Singapore version (XSP) with the same PDA, CSC and MODEM values, however I'm not sure it this will work.

Product Code: XSP
PDA: N5110XXBMC9
CSC: N5110OLBBMC9
MODEM: N5110XXBMC9

Thanks
have you found the answer? were the issues really caused by US rom? Im still with stock BMC9/XAC maybe you can show me how to back it up and ill send you it? I also want to root and install 4.2.2
SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 SGH-T999V
Stock rom and kernel
PDA: T999VVLUFNF1
CSC: T999VYVLFNF1
MODEM: T999VVLUFNF1
RECOVERY: TWRP
XPOSED: Latest

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8 GT-N5110
Stock rom and kernel
PDA: N5110XXDNE1
CSC: N5110XACDNE2
MODEM: N5110XXDNE1