No registration required

I have a problem with my battery

OP riccim

28th February 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
I have a problem with my battery, let's say that I recently installed infinirom but without the removelaucher. There are now three days since I installed it but I notice that the phone has a significant consumption.
Not how to improve the durability, I use the greenfy and sd maid and many other small methods, (how to get up to max of 30/20 charge and then recharge 100), I did immediately after the installation of the rom battery calibration once.
At this point I do not know what to do, I have to change rom and istallarne a new or take other measures?
Help me = (
My battery life is now, for example 20h duration on screen with less than 3h
28th February 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 40

65 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riccim

I have a problem with my battery, let's say that I recently installed infinirom but without the removelaucher. There are now three days since I installed it but I notice that the phone has a significant consumption.
Not how to improve the durability, I use the greenfy and sd maid and many other small methods, (how to get up to max of 30/20 charge and then recharge 100), I did immediately after the installation of the rom battery calibration once.
At this point I do not know what to do, I have to change rom and istallarne a new or take other measures?
Help me = (
My battery life is now, for example 20h duration on screen with less than 3h

Something is draining your battery alot.

Mine last atleast 6+ hours on screen.

- Go install betterbatterystats and then check up on it after a day too see if something constantly wake's your phone. then eliminate it!

- Go into applications in settings and disable everything you dont use example: (car mode, google maps,tags,nfc,) you can always enable them when you need them.

- You could also get a cpu manager so you can clock down the cpu. 2 ghz havent been a need for me, only with high graphics games. 1600 mhz is running all smooth too!
The Following User Says Thank You to totex71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by totex71

Something is draining your battery alot.

Mine last atleast 6+ hours on screen.

- Go install betterbatterystats and then check up on it after a day too see if something constantly wake's your phone. then eliminate it!

- Go into applications in settings and disable everything you dont use example: (car mode, google maps,tags,nfc,) you can always enable them when you need them.

- You could also get a cpu manager so you can clock down the cpu. 2 ghz havent been a need for me, only with high graphics games. 1600 mhz is running all smooth too!

ok i t'll try the batterystas and i'm checking the apps wake or olther, thanks =)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread