[Q] Difference between 3G and Wifi

Search This thread

KhaledF

Feb 28, 2014
Cairo
Is there a significnant difference between Note 10.1 14 Wifi only and 3G ?
performance ? programs ?
thanks to your help but I'm new to android:eek:

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
performance ? programs ?

I have a SM-P601 (3G); it's my third 3G Samsung tablet. They are pretty much the same as the Wi-Fi models their based on. They have a GSM radio and additional antenna that the Wi-Fi models don't. They also have a dialer and MMS app and are in fact "giant phones." Because of the phone feature additional functions are activated within various apps (EG: share via MMS, and call). Other than that they are identical.

If you are importing one from another selling region there can be some funkiness with the apps that are preloaded. For example I had to side load Samsung Hub and can't use Samsung Music because I'm using a Latin American N10.1-14 in the U.S. The same applies to any other apps that third party developers place a region restriction on.

Reactions: KhaledF

lucky 69

Jan 11, 2009
brazil ,indiana u.s.a
Like said above just processor is different. Wife use exynos and the rest have snapdragon. That's only difference.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    performance ? programs ?

I have a SM-P601 (3G); it's my third 3G Samsung tablet. They are pretty much the same as the Wi-Fi models their based on. They have a GSM radio and additional antenna that the Wi-Fi models don't. They also have a dialer and MMS app and are in fact "giant phones." Because of the phone feature additional functions are activated within various apps (EG: share via MMS, and call). Other than that they are identical.

If you are importing one from another selling region there can be some funkiness with the apps that are preloaded. For example I had to side load Samsung Hub and can't use Samsung Music because I'm using a Latin American N10.1-14 in the U.S. The same applies to any other apps that third party developers place a region restriction on.
    Like said above just processor is different. Wife use exynos and the rest have snapdragon. That's only difference.

No bro I have 601 and it has exynos

Wifi P600 & 3G P601 run Exynos processors, while only the LTE P605 runs on snapdragon processor.
    Let's try this again. The P-601 (3G) the OP was asking about is Exynos; exactly the same as the P-600 (Wi-Fi). I know because I'm typing this on it.

ok i give up.i read the question wrong.sorry . lol