If you want to install apps the safe way, then follow the steps below to side load the Google Play Store on your device!
Before we get started, please take note that this will require ROOT Access. This process can harm your device! Search the Internet to make sure your device will cooperate with Root. I take no responsibility for anything that happens to your device. DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
1. Root your device. (NOTE: ROOTING YOUR DEVICE WILL MAKE VOID YOUR WARRANTY!!!)
2. Download Root explorer and install it. Link: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=file%2c.apk
3. Download google play. https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=file%2c.apk
DO NOT INSTALL GOOGLE PLAY YET
4. Download google play services. Link: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=file%2c.apk
DO NOT INSTALL GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES YET
5. Go to root explorer, and navigate to the folder were you saved Google Play and Google Play Services (Usally sdcard/download)Now long press on each of them, and select copy or move.
6. Move the files to system/apps by going back to the root or main screen of root explorer, and navigate to system/app.
7. Now paste these .APKs into this folder.
8. Change the permission by long clicking Google Play and Google Play Services, and check the boxs to User: Read and Write. Group: Read. Others: Read. (Check this picture to make sure you checked them right https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=photo%2c.jpg)
9.Now you can finally install Google Play And Google Play Services
10. Before they work correctly you will need to restart your device.
There you go, now you should be able to use the Google Play Store!
If you have any issue, need help or don't understand anything, please leave a comment below, and ill get back to you soon
Thanks, and I hope that this works for you.
Note: I posted this on my last account, but forgot my password and email, so I am reposting this topic.