Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more
Post Reply

[Q] huawei ascend p6 multiloader

OP nourudeen

1st March 2014, 12:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
I think i have bricked my p6 after flashing boot(b125).img from fastboot and its stuck and restarting at bootscreen. Pls someone help with heawei multiloader as am told it can fix bricked phone from usb. File now no more assessible from huawei website. pls help.
1st March 2014, 12:47 AM   |  #2  
WisdomSeeker's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Hey do you have twrp recovery installed? Have you already tried to get into your stock recovery ?( Holding volume up/down button simultanesly during boot)
1st March 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nourudeen

I think i have bricked my p6 after flashing boot(b125).img from fastboot and its stuck and restarting at bootscreen. Pls someone help with heawei multiloader as am told it can fix bricked phone from usb. File now no more assessible from huawei website. pls help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomSeeker

Hey do you have twrp recovery installed? Have you already tried to get into your stock recovery ?( Holding volume up/down button simultanesly during boot)

my phone never came with any stock recovery. had 'factory mode' not recovery when holding those bottons. In factory mode, no option for flashing anything. Now phone only restarts on bootscreen and then on-off. initially tried flashing TWRP just befor bricking phone but adb gave error like this 'partition not support flash and i had already flash a boot.img for b125
1st March 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 5
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
b608 version of my phone was a brick was b118 installed, there is a solution?

sorry my poor english, I'm from Turkey, please help, please..
The Following User Says Thank You to border force For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #5  
WisdomSeeker's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Both of you should try to flash the stock recovery! You can download it here www).androidfilehost.(com)/?fid=23252070760973625 (just remove the brackets) .
Then follow these steps:

1. Put your device in fastboot mode ( > adb reboot bootloader )
2. Flash recovery via fastboot ( fastboot flash recovery recovery.img )
3. Reboot via fastboot ( fastboot reboot )

Afterwards try to reboot to your stock recovery . Then you can simply install over the update.app a fresh Huawei Firmware

Greetings Wisdomseeker
2nd March 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomSeeker

Both of you should try to flash the stock recovery! You can download it here www).androidfilehost.(com)/?fid=23252070760973625 (just remove the brackets) .
Then follow these steps:

1. Put your device in fastboot mode ( > adb reboot bootloader )
2. Flash recovery via fastboot ( fastboot flash recovery recovery.img )
3. Reboot via fastboot ( fastboot reboot )

Afterwards try to reboot to your stock recovery . Then you can simply install over the update.app a fresh Huawei Firmware

Greetings Wisdomseeker

well wisdom, like i said, its restarting at boot screen so i cant get to fastboot. i sometimes able to enter an android (3e) recovery and try installing what u said but each time, installation is stopped. Got a certain miui rom and halfway it says NOT VALID OTA PACKAGE. SCATTER FILE MISSING. All other package rom or other recovery refuse to install and say ERROR. i have tried this your files but not possible.
2nd March 2014, 10:27 AM   |  #7  
WisdomSeeker's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nourudeen

well wisdom, like i said, its restarting at boot screen so i cant get to fastboot. i sometimes able to enter an android (3e) recovery and try installing what u said but each time, installation is stopped. Got a certain miui rom and halfway it says NOT VALID OTA PACKAGE. SCATTER FILE MISSING. All other package rom or other recovery refuse to install and say ERROR. i have tried this your files but not possible.

Maybe you should try To use another SD card Or mabye Format the current one and then add the update.APP To it

3rd March 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomSeeker

Maybe you should try To use another SD card Or mabye Format the current one and then add the update.APP To it

No luck! I think the huawei multiloader will do the work. Any Idea where i can download?
3rd March 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #9  
WisdomSeeker's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nourudeen

No luck! I think the huawei multiloader will do the work. Any Idea where i can download?


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618253
9th March 2014, 12:46 AM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
I dont understand... When i start multiloader.exe it seems to go.. But i can only download update.app file with che left One button.the center button let me either download the ROM and the right button keep the tool off. What i have to do for use this magic program?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Ascend P6 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank