Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 53,747 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Odin not show my phone

Tip us?

exz8
Old
(Last edited by exz8; 12th February 2014 at 04:12 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Odin not show my phone

Hi,

I've download Odin 1.85 and two more files coming with which is Odin3.ini & u1_02_20110310_emmc_EXT4.pit

I let my phone into downloading mode.... and there is sound that pc detect usb but Odin still not show anything.

I'm using direct usb and tried another port but still same. I reinstall and install back until pc show driver is ready to use in green color still not find mine even beep sound is normal. All my port is ok, tested with other gadget and is working.

Please help me. Before it happen, I at rom Gamerz and trying to flash with [ROM][A8][4.2.2] remICS-JB [V6][02/08/13] ~STABLE~
So, it just hang at logo and cannot enter recovery, either. I also download heimdall still no luck. I re and install kies and it says "device is connect to pc" means no issue at all with usb but why odin not found.....

Please help

deDante
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by exz8 View Post
Hi,

I've download Odin 1.85 and two more files coming with which is Odin3.ini & u1_02_20110310_emmc_EXT4.pit

I let my phone into downloading mode.... and there is sound that pc detect usb but Odin still not show anything.

I'm using direct usb and tried another port but still same. I reinstall and install back until pc show driver is ready to use in green color still not find mine even beep sound is normal. All my port is ok, tested with other gadget and is working.

Please help me. Before it happen, I at rom Gamerz and trying to flash with [ROM][A8][4.2.2] remICS-JB [V6][02/08/13] ~STABLE~
So, it just hang at logo and cannot enter recovery, either. I also download heimdall still no luck. I re and install kies and it says "device is connect to pc" means no issue at all with usb but why odin not found.....

Please help
disable all kies services than run odin....CMIIW...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Phone : LG Google Nexus 5 D821
ROM : Stock ROM KTU84P | Mahdi-ROM 4.4.4 KTU84Q
Kernel : Stock Kernel | ElementalX
Recovery : Latest TWRP + PlayStore Theme

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

exz8
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by deDante View Post
disable all kies services than run odin....CMIIW...
done, even uninstall completely but no change.....

swapnilpx
Old
Thanks Meter 28
okay... turn on internet on your pc and then connect your phone in download mode.. pc will download required files automatically.. and i hope usb debuging mode was on while you connected before. .

let me know if it worked and only then hits thanks orelse dont