Thanks, I installed your rom succesfully. I used the MobileUncle app from the play store, https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...euncle.toolbox
. First copied the CWM recovery.img from your post in the other thread as well as your rom (renamed to update.zip, which is not needed probably) to the root folder of the SDcard. Then MobileUncle and update recovery first, and after reboot the update.zip. Worked fine.
Some remarks / suggestions on your mods, maybe for a next version ... :
- Would be nice to include some of the Kitkat versions of Camera, Gallery, Agenda, Launcher, Email in a next version - lots of info available on the web,
- My (november) stock rom had some very nice backgrounds (beach, sunset) that were not present. I added them again to the wallpaper apk
- The Viper4Android sound app appears not to be working - no effect detected (the stock one is more limited but works fine) at least so far.
(BTW, I am pleasantly surprised by the good audio quality of the headphone out).
- The number of apps in the rom is quite large already, with some duplicates in function, but I was able to remove the ones I did not need (do some need to be in the system/app section rather than in data/app)? It is sometimes not clear to me (not an expert) which components can be removed safely though.
- I installed the version with 1Gb memory rather than 2,7 (I assume this is done by replacing the EBR files in the zip, right?). I think most people would appreciate say 2Gb and a smallish internal sd as default (and add a sdcard), just a suggestion.