5,606,465 Members 33,785 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

XPERIA TX bugs on android 4.3( 9.2.A.0.295)

Tip us?

neneaiancu
Old
Thanks Meter 7
The only bug that I'm noticing is the progress bar in installer. The charge bug not present. The NFC icon is hidden in build.prop. I've changed from USA, MEA and TW and except the NFC icon being shown in TW, and some different apps being preinstalled, no change for the bugs.

I miss also the headset icon... Not visible in any customisation for me..

Sent from my LT29i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

XPS_93
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by neneaiancu View Post
The only bug that I'm noticing is the progress bar in installer. The charge bug not present. The NFC icon is hidden in build.prop. I've changed from USA, MEA and TW and except the NFC icon being shown in TW, and some different apps being preinstalled, no change for the bugs.

I miss also the headset icon... Not visible in any customisation for me..

I'm experiencing all minor bugs mentioned too. Though the most troublesome bug is hardware function failure such as Mobile Bravia Engine failed and failure to read ext sd after having blue blinking screens while Movie app is running. if you're not facing these problems pls tell me which region's firmware you're using
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-02-28 10.26.13.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	2606965  
Xperia TX (LT29i) : Rooted; Locked Bootloader; Jelly Bean 4.3; Sony Build 9.2.A.1.205; Deodexed; SuperUser Mod; Various Enhancement

Xperia Lw.Walkman (WT19i) : Rooted; Locked Bootloader; Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4; Next Gen. v8; Deodexed; HTC Sense Styled

neneaiancu
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPS_93 View Post
I'm experiencing all minor bugs mentioned too. Though the most troublesome bug is hardware function failure such as Mobile Bravia Engine failed and failure to read ext sd after having blue blinking screens while Movie app is running. if you're not facing these problems pls tell me which region's firmware you're using
Now the MEA. It was the same with USA and TW. All of them flashed with flashtool.

The Following User Says Thank You to neneaiancu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

devilmaycry2020
Old
(Last edited by devilmaycry2020; 20th March 2014 at 04:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 101
hi all

for the first bug while installing apk. Fix for 4.3 bug didn't solve the problem .here is my fix. take a look
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-20-10-14-14.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	2639822  
Click the "Thanks" button if I've helped you

barrielui
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPS_93 View Post
To fix blue blinking screen on Movie app, choose 'hide recent videos' (2nd option in movie app setting). Please note that this only prevent bugs on Movie app, blue screen still happens on other occasions, such as video playback on browsers and some 'integrated apps'.
Bravia engine no problem, seldom fails to load videos from ext SD. Sony's firmware becomes more stable when you keep using for longer time. This is 1.199 firmware for LT29i from Hong Kong

Sent from my LT29i

XPS_93
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Its working after hiding recent video, thank you for the advice, and as long as blue screen bug don't appear hardware decoder will function normally. I gotta agree with you, the firmware bugs are settled down after using for some while.Though I hope some other minor bugs will be fixed officially by Sony or by developers.
Xperia TX (LT29i) : Rooted; Locked Bootloader; Jelly Bean 4.3; Sony Build 9.2.A.1.205; Deodexed; SuperUser Mod; Various Enhancement

Xperia Lw.Walkman (WT19i) : Rooted; Locked Bootloader; Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4; Next Gen. v8; Deodexed; HTC Sense Styled

black 1
Old
(Last edited by black 1; 26th March 2014 at 09:01 PM.) Reason: repair
Thanks Meter 1
Default Xperia TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiq_ambro View Post
About 13 - phone turns off after charged to 100%.

I haven't yet experienced it.. Are there people who doesn't have that issue? Maybe it's related to previous bootloader unlocking/flashing kernels/mods/doing some risky stuff without any practical knowledge about it?

In other words - if you have that issue please report - have you flashed custom kernels in the past/done some major modifications ? Maybe you have phone from second hand and previous owner put there not original battery? Let's gather all the info we can.
Hello, my TX also turns off after reaching 100% battery to 3.4. Flash on 9.1.B.1.67_HK FTF version and the problem is gone. I'll wait until it corrects.

rob rich
Old
Thanks Meter 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by black 1 View Post
Hello, my TX also turns off after reaching 100% battery to 3.4. Flash on 9.1.B.1.67_HK FTF version and the problem is gone. I'll wait until it corrects.
u just need to install a little app called "safe charge" from google play
The Following User Says Thank You to rob rich For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

black 1
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob rich View Post
u just need to install a little app called "safe charge" from google play
Thanks for the tip, I installed 4.3 back and let us surprise you

rob rich
Old
Thanks Meter 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by black 1 View Post
Thanks for the tip, I installed 4.3 back and let us surprise you
after installing the app, you have to open it and click the checkbox 'enable' now it automatically starts the app when you plug in a charger

The Following User Says Thank You to rob rich For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]