Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,085 Members 44,171 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone stuck at android logo

Tip us?

shopnohin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Phone stuck at android logo

I searched the forums and Didn't find any answers that were helpful..So i am opening a thread..

I am using a huwaei ascend p6 using android 4.2.2, not sure about the kernel versions..
My phone suddenly restarted and is stuck at the android logo ..Its not booting up , it keeps restarting when i press the power button. I can access the recovery mode..
Can the experts please guide me on how i can get my phone to boot up and working..?

klincharov
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Download the update file and put it on a sdcard and in the phone, then install through recovery. The steps were discussed in detail recently, look around a bit.
ps: You will use your data.
Good luck!
Huawei Ascend P6 - OmniRom
Ainol Novo 7 Venus - SharkAndroid - Vivante GC1000+ sucks

ahk31
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Or do a factory reset from stock recovery. To boot on it press and hold all three HW keys or with > adb reboot recovery command from a PC.

shopnohin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Re] Phone stuck at android logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by klincharov View Post
Download the update file and put it on a sdcard and in the phone, then install through recovery. The steps were discussed in detail recently, look around a bit.
ps: You will use your data.
Good luck!
Thanks for the quick reply.. Can you help me out as to which update file i should download and the link to the topic where there are steps provided.. Unfortunately i couldn't find the topics..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk31 View Post
Or do a factory reset from stock recovery. To boot on it press and hold all three HW keys or with > adb reboot recovery command from a PC.
I have tried the factory reset , but shows failed to mount the data

klincharov
Old
Thanks Meter 17
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2566453
This thread in particular has all the links and tools in one place. Also there are other usefull threads in the General subforum.
I haven't dealt with a bricked phone, and thus don't want to give you any false instructions and complicating the situation any further. I am running the B125 firmware, I think it's pretty good, if not the best so far.
Huawei Ascend P6 - OmniRom
Ainol Novo 7 Venus - SharkAndroid - Vivante GC1000+ sucks