[BOOTANIMATION] Google Bootanimation :D

Search This thread

alonsoch

May 28, 2012
Hidalgo Del Parral Chihuahu
Hi folks, this is the famous google bootanimation, just download it, and move it to system/ media
i used root explorer,really don't matter what do you use, just put in in that route,give the permissions and reboot...
screens... and BTW thanks to @vocoderism, i extracted the bootanimation that he used on his rom (this rom http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2614690)
if i break a rule just tell me and i will delete the post... see you...
(mount R/O)
And if you like, just say it, or press thanks.. however

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-23-23-23-12.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-23-23-23-12.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 4,264
  • esavyted.jpg
    esavyted.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 3,668
  • zuduvu5e.jpg
    zuduvu5e.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 3,401
  • pebyvy5e.jpg
    pebyvy5e.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 3,124
  • bootanimation.zip
    1 MB · Views: 1,752
Last edited:

junglebungle

Feb 1, 2011
Nice one now I got the nice nexus 5 boot animation :)

Thanks

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

Miqueas111

Dec 10, 2012
Am I going to have a problem if I do this on my device, and I have that warning logo because of the BL unlocked??

Jan 24, 2013
Manchester
Thanks for this!

I can only seem to get part of the animation working. I turn the phone on and i get a world and google screen. After about 5 seconds the GPE boot animation then starts. Could this be down to your unlocked bootloader message fix that ive applied?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Thanks for this!

I can only seem to get part of the animation working. I turn the phone on and i get a world and google screen. After about 5 seconds the GPE boot animation then starts. Could this be down to your unlocked bootloader message fix that ive applied?

Thanks.

In answer to my own question i have fixed it! I flashed the GPE startup logo from this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2548530

goodan

Feb 22, 2014
thx for sharing,I'm able to power on moto g in dark places without warning about my eyes

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lost101

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 30, 2008
Here is a cwm zip for your flashing pleasure.

Attachments

• cwm_gbootanim.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 208

thescorpion

Mar 13, 2011
Thanks

Thanks alot for this nice bootanimation ,Now i can finaly get rid of that ugly white one :laugh:

totoybibo

Sep 10, 2013
Pili, Camarines Sur
i cant seem to replace my bootanimation. Im using ES File Explorer, and it's saying directory is "read-only"! is there any workarounds in here? I used to replace my old phones bootanimation, and ES File Explorer worked just fine..

samijam

i cant seem to replace my bootanimation. Im using ES File Explorer, and it's saying directory is "read-only"! is there any workarounds in here? I used to replace my old phones bootanimation, and ES File Explorer worked just fine..

In ES File Explorer, click on settings(top left) and scroll down to Root Explorer. Toggle it to on(if not already) and then click the words "Root Explorer". This will bring up a menu. Select "mount r/w" then select r/w for the system partition.

It was simpler in older versions of es.

Reactions: totoybibo

Naizojj

Feb 26, 2014
Do you delete the Motorola boot animation in that folder first?

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi folks, this is the famous google bootanimation, just download it, and move it to system/ media
    i used root explorer,really don't matter what do you use, just put in in that route,give the permissions and reboot...
    screens... and BTW thanks to @vocoderism, i extracted the bootanimation that he used on his rom (this rom http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2614690)
    if i break a rule just tell me and i will delete the post... see you...
    (mount R/O)
    And if you like, just say it, or press thanks.. however
    I don't see a download link.

I extracted from the same ROM as mentioned by OP and posted here.

Try it.

It works and look great.....
    /data/local/moodle/
    That's correct location of boot animations if you have installed Motorola boot services
    I don't see a download link.

In ES File Explorer, click on settings(top left) and scroll down to Root Explorer. Toggle it to on(if not already) and then click the words "Root Explorer". This will bring up a menu. Select "mount r/w" then select r/w for the system partition.

It was simpler in older versions of es.