just suddenly disappear after a night

will add photo here later

I can still use my camera with other apps on play store

just the apps logo, and can not start with unlock screen

omegahanggara

Jan 28, 2013
Jakarta
double-dragon.blogspot.com
Once I found this problem, until now, I have been reboot for 3-4times and still no use

I wonder if these are there in yours
ytaze6u4.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

tonylcc

Sep 10, 2012
That should be the problem. I've never using repair feature on Sony PC Companion, so I don't know if the method will wipe the data. Flashing fresh FTF will be work, you can exclude data wiping tho.

Using Sony Companion will wipe all data, I think I need to backup all the data before repair it.... by Sony's repair tool in phone is extremely slow, any better method( no root needed)

omegahanggara

Jan 28, 2013
Jakarta
Using Sony Companion will wipe all data, I think I need to backup all the data before repair it.... by Sony's repair tool in phone is extremely slow, any better method( no root needed)

Flashing an FTF with flashtool doesn't need root. Flashtool giving you many options, you can exclude data wiping. So your data will be saved during flashing process.

tonylcc

Sep 10, 2012
Flashing an FTF with flashtool doesn't need root. Flashtool giving you many options, you can exclude data wiping. So your data will be saved during flashing process.

I just tried to uninstall the update for camera in setting →apps→all apps, after that I found out that I found the camera widget, but still only superior auto and manual mode is not working, and AR effect , info eyes are working fine

omegahanggara

Jan 28, 2013
Jakarta
I just tried to uninstall the update for camera in setting →apps→all apps, after that I found out that I found the camera widget, but still only superior auto and manual mode is not working, and AR effect , info eyes are working fine

I've found that at least 4 packages that related to camera. One of them is Camera Common. Check if that package has been updated too. If so, uninstall the update should be work.

tonylcc

Sep 10, 2012
I've found that at least 4 packages that related to camera. One of them is Camera Common. Check if that package has been updated too. If so, uninstall the update should be work.

It is not working at all, but the camera apps icon appear, and it crashed when I press it