[india 4.4.2] text rendering bug

[India 4.4.2] text rendering bug status at your end!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

kozaks

Apr 20, 2012
Guys,

If you own a Dual sim India version then you must have observed (if not then look at it now) that texts are not being rendered correctly in many downloaded / native applications. e.g. Play Newsstand, Flipboard or native Email App.

I have attached a sample from Flipboard for your reference.

I just spoke to Motorola support team in India on 18001022344 and conveyed that I am representing a set of users. They promised me that they are tagging it as Priority 1 Item and gave me a reference number.

What I want you all to do is take a screen with this error and send that to "motoinfo_in@mailwc.custhelp.com" put Subject line as "TEXT RENDERING ERROR".

Remember, priority goes up with each mail. You send the mail and I will ensure that I have an update from them.

I am pasting a poll option to track the numbers 1) No bug observed 2) Yes, bug exists & email sent to the ID provided

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-28-12-28-17.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-28-12-28-17.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 13,972

AbhijeetNagawade

Sep 25, 2012
Shrigonda, Ahmednagar, MH
Received a reply to the email.

Customer Reference number:140228-017966
Dear Abhijeet,
Thank you for contacting Motorola.
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience,May i know this is happening with only single application,Have you updated your device to kitkat
Please check with same application in another device.
For any further assistance or information please do not hesitate to contact us, quoting your Customer Reference number. We are reachable on 18001022344 to discuss the matter further with one of our experienced customer service agents. Please contact us anytime between the hours of 9:00am and 7pm Monday to Sunday.
Kind regards,
Motorola Mobility India Ltd.

kozaks

Apr 20, 2012
Let me call up them once again. Give me your reference numbers.

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys,

If you own a Dual sim India version then you must have observed (if not then look at it now) that texts are not being rendered correctly in many downloaded / native applications. e.g. Play Newsstand, Flipboard or native Email App.

I have attached a sample from Flipboard for your reference.

I just spoke to Motorola support team in India on 18001022344 and conveyed that I am representing a set of users. They promised me that they are tagging it as Priority 1 Item and gave me a reference number.

What I want you all to do is take a screen with this error and send that to "motoinfo_in@mailwc.custhelp.com" put Subject line as "TEXT RENDERING ERROR".

Remember, priority goes up with each mail. You send the mail and I will ensure that I have an update from them.

I am pasting a poll option to track the numbers 1) No bug observed 2) Yes, bug exists & email sent to the ID provided