[ROM][4.4.2][Sense 6][SVN] LIBERTY ROM - The Sixth Element
Since this ROM is now compatible with both HBOOTS 2.15 and 2.16, all you need to do is follow steps 1-4 if you don't want HBOOT 2.16 or if you already have HBOOT 2.16 installed
- Download the ROM from here or using SVN, if you don't know how to use SVN follow my guide here
- Place it on your SD Card and reboot to recovery
- When you get to recovery you must Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik-Cache
- Flash the ROM
- Download the HBOOT 2.16 firmware.zip from here and download TWRP recovery from here
- Place both files in a convenient location, like the Desktop
- Open a command/terminal window and "cd" to the location of the file. (E.g. cd C:\Users\"your username"\Desktop or. cd ~/Desktop)
- Now put your phone in fastboot mode and type (without quotes) "fastboot oem rebootRUU" (It will reboot you to a black screen with HTC logo)
- Now in the command/terminal window type in (without quotes) "fastboot flash zip firmware.zip
- You should get the following message "FAILED (remote: 90 hboot pre-update! please flush image again immediately)", just wait for the phone to connect to fastboot and type in (without quotes) "fastboot flash zip firmware.zip"
- Then once command/terminal window shows its finished then type (without quotes) "fastboot reboot-bootloader"
- Once the computer recognizes the phone type in (without quotes) "fastboot flash recovery twrp-126.96.36.199a-ville-dm.img"
- Then type (without quotes) "fastboot reboot"
- Once your computer recognizes your SD Card, copy the ROM to your SD Card and reboot to recovery
- Once in recovery, Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik-Cache
- Now flash the ROM and enjoy HTC's latest and greatest