Google Play Store not working
after searching the forums, I havn't found a solution to my particular issue with the Play Store:
I'm always getting the error message "no connection". Even though it's not a connectivity issue related to my IP or whatsoever: I can with no issues access the playstore via the browser.
- cleared the cache and deleted the date of Google Play
- deleted all data in use at Google Services
- uninstalled Google Play Updates
- uninstalled Google Play and installed a .apk I downloaded from the web
- tried the market enabler app - even though I wasn't expecting any improvement from that move
- updated from 4.3 to 4.4
result: Google Play still tells me to have "no connection"
What else can I try besides resetting my phone?