Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,126 Members 42,788 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nook Store UK SALE. Cases 5.00 delivered! Plus screen covers etc

Tip us?

DagsJT
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Really disappointed in the Lautner case. Adds a lot of bulk and not anywhere near as light as I expected. Luckily it was only 5,the original 35 is daylight robbery.

tech3475
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks for the heads up, picked up two USB cables and chargers for less than the price of one (planned to get one anyway and handy having a spare).

bblubb
Old
Thanks Meter 1
they don't ship oversea (from B&N-UK-website to France/Belgium/Netherlands...)
They do from B&N-US-website, but the prices are higher and the shipment cost also (which is logical: US -> EU)

I've just ordered a Nook HD+, to start reading/try annotating texts on a tablet, thanks to their current low prices (I had to look for a place shipping overseas). It's a pitty I can't do the same with the accessories. Well, I'll have to look further for those. Or maybe see if no one I know is going to the UK anytime soon

adam_ky
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamZzz View Post
Lol. Yeah. I was kinda wanting to go with the Groovy (in blue).. like having the option to use it as a stand for video and reading on breaks. Guess I'll have to check out some of the Amazon ones. Only thing I noticed on most of those is they all seem to have that frame around the sides of the screen.. not sure if I'd like that. Does the auto sleep thing work ok with those? (I currently just have a sleeve I keep mine in that slides into a pocket in my shoulder bag, but I think a case/cover might be better.. less parts to have to deal with. Lol)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4
Here is a groovy inblue for the hd 12.50 shipped 2 available
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=390763896523

Ebay is a great place to find the groovy cases, i have one in black i got there for $7
The Following User Says Thank You to adam_ky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SamZzz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_ky View Post
Here is a groovy inblue for the hd 12.50 shipped 2 available
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=390763896523

Ebay is a great place to find the groovy cases, i have one in black i got there for $7
Aaaand then there was one. Thanks for spotting that @adam_ky ! Sure beats the $32 "clearance" one I found at Wal-Mart. Lol

I'd been watching eBay and Amazon hoping for just such a find but since eBay's search ignores the "+" I found myself using 9 in the search terms to narrow it down.. this one flew right under the radar. Had $18 in my PayPal account from Ebates so this one will be free!

Nice.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 * Barnes & Noble Nook HD+
Androids I've owned - T-Mo G1, T-Mo G2, HTC Thunderbolt, Acer Iconia A100, B&N Nooks: Color, Simple Touch & HD+

adam_ky
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Glad to help. I have found ebay to be the best solution when searching for a good deal on a case. I only have the hd not the plus but i really like the groovy case looks good and works nice. I hope you like it.

Sent from my BN Nook HD using xda app-developers app

SamZzz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_ky View Post
Glad to help. I have found ebay to be the best solution when searching for a good deal on a case. I only have the hd not the plus but i really like the groovy case looks good and works nice. I hope you like it.

Sent from my BN Nook HD using xda app-developers app
I'm liking it a lot actually. Works good, not a ton of options for angles, but you only really need two anyway, ya know? I love the auto sleep/wake feature too.. the cover keeps it from coming on in my backback and draining the battery down. And it looks very nice, not cheap and plasticy.

eBay is definitely my first stop, then Amazon, then from there I go poking around the different sites .. but I'd say 99% of my online purchases are either from eBay or Amazon.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 * Barnes & Noble Nook HD+
Androids I've owned - T-Mo G1, T-Mo G2, HTC Thunderbolt, Acer Iconia A100, B&N Nooks: Color, Simple Touch & HD+

Jann F
Old
Thanks Meter 118

DONATE TO ME
Why UK only?
Can someone buy me some things and ship them to Germany?
MEH.