OP Putyesz1

13th February 2014, 01:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Hi Guys,
Can anyone help me please?
I have a rooted xperia sp phone and I don't know how can I change my Mac address:/
I tried Mac Address Ghost, Mac Spoofer and Wireless Mac Address Changer too, but unfortunately after I changed my mac i could not connect to wifi. It says/shows "authentication problem".
I "need" to change it because in our school theres 2 network....one for students (Let's say NetworkA) and one for teachers(NetworkB) and when I arrive school NetworkA is full so i cannot connect to it :/...but there's NetworkB which is nearly empty..and on the other hand it has a wider internet connection. And as you know it is great when you need something from the internet and you have (fast) wifi (that you can connect to).
(Sorry for my english :s )
24th February 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

47 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putyesz1

Hi Guys,
Can anyone help me please?
I have a rooted xperia sp phone and I don't know how can I change my Mac address:/
I tried Mac Address Ghost, Mac Spoofer and Wireless Mac Address Changer too, but unfortunately after I changed my mac i could not connect to wifi. It says/shows "authentication problem".
I "need" to change it because in our school theres 2 network....one for students (Let's say NetworkA) and one for teachers(NetworkB) and when I arrive school NetworkA is full so i cannot connect to it :/...but there's NetworkB which is nearly empty..and on the other hand it has a wider internet connection. And as you know it is great when you need something from the internet and you have (fast) wifi (that you can connect to).
(Sorry for my english :s )

Hello there , im the owner off Wireless Mac Changer application
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ess.macchanger

In my app i have provided two ways to the change the mac, if you read the description, the simple way will change the mac but you cant connect to any password protected network cuz of the limitation how it changes the mac, you can choose the hard way , this will let you connect to secured network, but this way may not work on all devices , try to disconnect from the network you are connected to , then change the mac using the hard way
The Following User Says Thank You to bigthugs0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Talking Win
Thanks, I did it without spoofing my mac
I got the routers IP so I made a static IP and it works but thank u again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread