Post Reply

[Q] Help!! Stuck at miui logo!!

OP lootjelo

1st March 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Hey guys!

Just now, I tried to flash miui, and it has been stuck on the miui logo for over 15 minutes now! I tried to flash kk beta, which I placed on my internal storage as backup rom, but flashing it fails at the BATT file! I don't have access to my ext sd now, for I lost the tool to open it with, and I can't find any paperclip atm... Help me please, bc I don't want my battery to die now, and I don't have a backup phone!! What do I do?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st March 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Nvm. After factoryreset it booted into miui. But it doesnt detect my sim anymore... anyone?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st March 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Once again, nvm. :P

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st March 2014, 07:04 PM   |  #4  
bokchoi2020's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 171
 
288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lootjelo

Once again, nvm. :P

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

LOL what happened?
1st March 2014, 07:37 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokchoi2020

LOL what happened?

Well, I tried to get.my sd card out with some random tiny thing, pulling my sim slot out JUST a little bit. Couldn't get sd card out, so I tried to flash kk beta a 2nd time. Didn't work, so I used a factory reset, and miui booted. Then it didn't recognize my sim, but I pushed it back in and everything works. Loving MIUI

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st March 2014, 09:18 PM   |  #6  
bokchoi2020's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 171
 
288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lootjelo

Well, I tried to get.my sd card out with some random tiny thing, pulling my sim slot out JUST a little bit. Couldn't get sd card out, so I tried to flash kk beta a 2nd time. Didn't work, so I used a factory reset, and miui booted. Then it didn't recognize my sim, but I pushed it back in and everything works. Loving MIUI

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Oh WOW
I thought you actually went through some intense stuff.
It's just that my phone's sim card didn't read yesterday. My phone works well now because I took the whole thing apart and found that the sim tray was dirty.... and I cleaned it
It took forever tho and was very risky, so I was wondering if there was any solution that you did that was creative.

Well it's good to hear that your MIUI is working
1st March 2014, 10:37 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokchoi2020

Oh WOW
I thought you actually went through some intense stuff.
It's just that my phone's sim card didn't read yesterday. My phone works well now because I took the whole thing apart and found that the sim tray was dirty.... and I cleaned it
It took forever tho and was very risky, so I was wondering if there was any solution that you did that was creative.

Well it's good to hear that your MIUI is working

Haha, I just experienced an unfortunate chain of events, which actually kind of freaked me out xD
And I'm glad to hear your phone is working well as well!

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Ascend P6 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank