Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,909 Members 47,901 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] rom help please

Tip us?

atlzonly89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default [Q] rom help please

Are there any stable roms out there that have wifi, 4g/lte, gps working. Wanted to try kitkat. I don't care about my Knox. When I first rooted my phonei had battery issues. So all the help would be recommended.

parusia
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlzonly89 View Post
Are there any stable roms out there that have wifi, 4g/lte, gps working. Wanted to try kitkat. I don't care about my Knox. When I first rooted my phonei had battery issues. So all the help would be recommended.
My Rom from Aminalmo is very stable KK Rom. I'm using that one since 5 days ago, and no problems. Of course I have to go back to my beloved Tweaked probably tomorrow or Wednesday. I missed all the customizations and tweakes. But like I said Aminalmo Kit Kat Rom is running beautifully for the pay 5 days, I love his work and Dwitherel work as well.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

atlzonly89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by parusia View Post
My Rom from Aminalmo is very stable KK Rom. I'm using that one since 5 days ago, and no problems. Of course I have to go back to my beloved Tweaked probably tomorrow or Wednesday. I missed all the customizations and tweakes. But like I said Aminalmo Kit Kat Rom is running beautifully for the pay 5 days, I love his work and Dwitherel work as well.

what about the tweaked roms? Which one would you recommend? Especially for battery.

parusia
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlzonly89 View Post
what about the tweaked roms? Which one would you recommend? Especially for battery.
In my opinion, if you want an extremely delightful experience with a 4.3 ROM Tweaked is your choice, with Lean Kernel is a match made in Heaven. Like I said before IMO Tweaked is the best Rom for our phone hands down for the 4.3 firmware, now if you want 4.4.2 Rom IMO My Rom is your Rom, at least for me is working perfect without hiccups or problems.

atlzonly89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by parusia View Post
In my opinion, if you want an extremely delightful experience with a 4.3 ROM Tweaked is your choice, with Lean Kernel is a match made in Heaven. Like I said before IMO Tweaked is the best Rom for our phone hands down for the 4.3 firmware, now if you want 4.4.2 Rom IMO My Rom is your Rom, at least for me is working perfect without hiccups or problems.

Can you please send me a link to the kit kat rom that you suggest. thanks

etchh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I would go AOSP if you want kitkat.the ROMs are more stable for kitkat right now. My two favorites are Sinless GooglePlay Rendition and Gummy. They are both buttery smooth and have all the above working great. Only downfall to AOSP right now is NFC doesn't work. As far as TW kitkat is concerned, I used both MyRom and Crash but they had some issue that had me going back to AOSP.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

BACARDILIMON
Old
Thanks Meter 654
Tweaked

TWEAKED 2.0 ELEMENT V3.0 NOTE 3
NOTE 3 TWEAKED