MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more
Post Reply

[Q] rom help please

18th February 2014, 05:25 AM   |  #1  
atlzonly89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta GA
Thanks Meter: 14
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Are there any stable roms out there that have wifi, 4g/lte, gps working. Wanted to try kitkat. I don't care about my Knox. When I first rooted my phonei had battery issues. So all the help would be recommended.
18th February 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #2  
parusia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 254
 
729 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlzonly89

Are there any stable roms out there that have wifi, 4g/lte, gps working. Wanted to try kitkat. I don't care about my Knox. When I first rooted my phonei had battery issues. So all the help would be recommended.

My Rom from Aminalmo is very stable KK Rom. I'm using that one since 5 days ago, and no problems. Of course I have to go back to my beloved Tweaked probably tomorrow or Wednesday. I missed all the customizations and tweakes. But like I said Aminalmo Kit Kat Rom is running beautifully for the pay 5 days, I love his work and Dwitherel work as well.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
18th February 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #3  
atlzonly89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta GA
Thanks Meter: 14
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parusia

My Rom from Aminalmo is very stable KK Rom. I'm using that one since 5 days ago, and no problems. Of course I have to go back to my beloved Tweaked probably tomorrow or Wednesday. I missed all the customizations and tweakes. But like I said Aminalmo Kit Kat Rom is running beautifully for the pay 5 days, I love his work and Dwitherel work as well.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

what about the tweaked roms? Which one would you recommend? Especially for battery.
18th February 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #4  
parusia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 254
 
729 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlzonly89

what about the tweaked roms? Which one would you recommend? Especially for battery.

In my opinion, if you want an extremely delightful experience with a 4.3 ROM Tweaked is your choice, with Lean Kernel is a match made in Heaven. Like I said before IMO Tweaked is the best Rom for our phone hands down for the 4.3 firmware, now if you want 4.4.2 Rom IMO My Rom is your Rom, at least for me is working perfect without hiccups or problems.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
22nd February 2014, 03:53 AM   |  #5  
atlzonly89's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta GA
Thanks Meter: 14
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parusia

In my opinion, if you want an extremely delightful experience with a 4.3 ROM Tweaked is your choice, with Lean Kernel is a match made in Heaven. Like I said before IMO Tweaked is the best Rom for our phone hands down for the 4.3 firmware, now if you want 4.4.2 Rom IMO My Rom is your Rom, at least for me is working perfect without hiccups or problems.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Can you please send me a link to the kit kat rom that you suggest. thanks
1st March 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
I would go AOSP if you want kitkat.the ROMs are more stable for kitkat right now. My two favorites are Sinless GooglePlay Rendition and Gummy. They are both buttery smooth and have all the above working great. Only downfall to AOSP right now is NFC doesn't work. As far as TW kitkat is concerned, I used both MyRom and Crash but they had some issue that had me going back to AOSP.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
1st March 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #7  
BACARDILIMON's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 863
 
2,978 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Tweaked



TWEAKED 2.0 ELEMENT V3.0 NOTE 3

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes