[Q] Fails to install cm-10.1.3-d2att.zip
1. I own three Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-i747m. I was able to successfully Odin flash TWRP or ClockworkMod recoveries on all of them. Then install my preferred CyanogenMod 10.1.3 stable.
2. Problem is on the third phone purchased from Rogers network late 2012 so firmware is likely a bit more outdated. I can only flash CyanogenMod 10.0.0 on it. Anything newer fails
3. 20130812 gapps installs just fine.
4. Below are the phone details and errors in TWRP and ClockworkMod as I've tried using both recoveries.
5. I desperately need help to figure out what is stopping CyanogenMod 10.1.3 from installing on this phone. I used the exact same package on the other two phones and worked great.
Android version 4.1.2
Baseband version I747MVLUEMK5
Kernel version 3.0.48-cyanogenmod-ge67063c
Tue Nov 13 08:44:53 PST2012
CPU ARMv7 Processor rev 4 (v7I)
Memory 1622 MB
CyanogenMod version 10.0.0-d2att
Build date Tue Nov 13 08:31:49 PST 2012
Build number cm_d2att-userdebug 4.1.2 JZO54K eng.20121113.083104 test-keys
ClockworkMod Recovery v188.8.131.52
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
E:Error in /data/media/cm-10.1.3-d2att.zip
Team Win Recovery Project v184.108.40.206
Wipe Davlik and Cache
Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found.
E:Error executing updater binary in zip '/extern
Error flashing zip '/external_sd/cm-10.1.3-d2att
Updating partition details