APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Anyone had this update?

OP g0tch

1st March 2014, 01:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Somerset
Thanks Meter: 3
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
I had this update come up on Monday. It stuck on 43% and I had to restart to get rid of it.
Today, had the same one again and was stuck on 55%. Again I had to restart to get rid of it. Tapping the X would only get rid of the pull down, tapping on the update did nothing to show what it was.

Anyone know what it is? Anyone else had it?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-01-07-38-49.png
Views:	459
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	2607429  
1st March 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #2  
semantsen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 122
 
599 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0tch

I had this update come up on Monday. It stuck on 43% and I had to restart to get rid of it.
Today, had the same one again and was stuck on 55%. Again I had to restart to get rid of it. Tapping the X would only get rid of the pull down, tapping on the update did nothing to show what it was.

Anyone know what it is? Anyone else had it?

That seems like Samsung Apps related update, not the firmware update really !
1st March 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #3  
jdomadia's Avatar
Senior Member
Dubai
Thanks Meter: 409
 
1,017 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0tch

I had this update come up on Monday. It stuck on 43% and I had to restart to get rid of it.
Today, had the same one again and was stuck on 55%. Again I had to restart to get rid of it. Tapping the X would only get rid of the pull down, tapping on the update did nothing to show what it was.

Anyone know what it is? Anyone else had it?

This update seems to be Samsung APN, app purchase for samsung (Useless)
1st March 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Somerset
Thanks Meter: 3
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdomadia

This update seems to be Samsung APN, app purchase for samsung (Useless)

I never purchased anything so far so it's a mystery. Probably the reason why the download gets stuck.
1st March 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #5  
jdomadia's Avatar
Senior Member
Dubai
Thanks Meter: 409
 
1,017 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0tch

I never purchased anything so far so it's a mystery. Probably the reason why the download gets stuck.

LOl....Samsung angry with u
1st March 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Flag Somerset
Thanks Meter: 3
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdomadia

LOl....Samsung angry with u

You might just be right, it was showing "Samsung A..."
1st March 2014, 09:13 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
happened to me... try this.. go to .. application manager..samsung apps ..then clear cashe..and uninstall updates.. get back to

samsung apps icon.. it will ask for update.. accept .. it should work.
The Following User Says Thank You to firefox50 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #8  
OP Member
Flag Somerset
Thanks Meter: 3
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox50

happened to me... try this.. go to .. application manager..samsung apps ..then clear cashe..and uninstall updates.. get back to

samsung apps icon.. it will ask for update.. accept .. it should work.

Many thanks firefox50 and glad you came accross my post. Done what you said and when it updated it was exactly the same size as the one that got stuck. So now the mystery solved thanks to you.

Best regards and thanks added!
1st March 2014, 09:51 PM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0tch

Many thanks firefox50 and glad you came accross my post. Done what you said and when it updated it was exactly the same size as the one that got stuck. So now the mystery solved thanks to you.

Best regards and thanks added!

you welcome

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes