Thanks Meter 61
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Long Island, NY
DONATE TO ME
[PORT] [WIP] Verizon HTC One Max Google Play Edition 02/06/2014
Testers Needed for closed testing until semi stable build is ready for a public release
Hello fellow XDA'ers
The links will not publicly be posted yet, as of right now this thread is here in general because this will be closed alpha/beta testing.
1. To be a tester you NEED to have a Verizon HTC One Max (Also known as t6vzw)
2. You need to PM (Private Message) me here at XDA and let me know you want to get down!
3. Not necessary but this would honestly be a massive help so I'm not just PM'ing everyone under the sun links and defeating the purpose of a closed testing crew, but PLEASE have some decent knowledge of Android, have the SDK set up and ADB and Fastboot functioning in case of force closes, boot loops etc, that way you can pull some log cats for me and also be able to save your own @$$ if something goes wrong and I'm unavailable...
4. Being able to contribute to the builds would be a BIG plus as well
5. This is a MUST as well, having time to communicate with me when I need ya or vice versa!
Info: Flyhalf and I have been tossing ideas and as you all have seen he got Kit Kat booting for us so we have decided to take the Google Play Edition route for the time being until kernel source is released and from that point I'll just let Fly handle the rest from there since he is the AOSP genius. These ports will be builds that I'm personally working on myself. Fly has a few going on as well and if he decides to posts his is completely up to him! Any questions comments or debugging in this thread will be solely for what I'm personally providing to the tester group and nothing else.
I am NOT responsible for your device. When agreeing to be a tester for a non-stable alpha/beta testing build it is absolutely possible for an issue to arise which could possibly render a device unusable or require a boat load of time and expertise to recover a device back to working order. By you agreeing to test you are agreeing to these possibilities and are fully aware and acknowledge these possibilities and accept full responsibility for your own device. I have no issues helping the fellow community out with any problems but DO NOT guarantee anything except for my wisdom and time when I have the time to do so. With that being said, if you feel you fall under these guidelines then feel free to contact me when you are ready to get to work!