5,604,764 Members 32,118 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Kernel][ION+PMEM][CM11] HurtSky's Kernel V1.3

Tip us?
 
freinet
Old
#271  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 250
Posts: 650
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurtsky View Post
change the scheduler..

btw guys.. i gonna make only few updates after this.. im going back to ICS and gonna have a really busy time for few months.. and also i already bought Moto G.
fyi. i will still doing updates.. but just a minor updates..
Congratulations for buying the moto g and thanks for the great work and that you are going on here(so you have time etc.)
OT: Perhaps you can give somewhere else feedback about moto g(wanna buy it too, but not sure at moment)

Btw THANK YOU!

freinet

Gesendet von meinem GT-P5110 mit Tapatalk
 
rbmota
Old
#272  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 36
Join Date: Oct 2007
@hurtsky, which scheduler do you recommend?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app
 
vhick
Old
(Last edited by vhick; 10th March 2014 at 02:15 AM.)
#273  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 183
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Antipolo City

 
DONATE TO ME
Try smartassv2 + noop or ondemand + noop.

I also waiting for new releases because it gives me lags when installing/uninstalling apps, breaks ViPER4Android (crackling sound) after weeks of use compare to reborn v2.

Thanks Sir Hurtsky for great kernel.

Edit: Almost 2 weeks of use with version 101 (not the rev), it much smoother than the rev version, but still have the crackling, stuttering, skipping sound when using ViPER4Android (not experiencing when on reborn v2).

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to vhick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
makankaki
Old
#274  
makankaki's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 242
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurtsky View Post
change the scheduler..

btw guys.. i gonna make only few updates after this.. im going back to ICS and gonna have a really busy time for few months.. and also i already bought Moto G.
fyi. i will still doing updates.. but just a minor updates..
dont forget update 10.1 ION+PMEM kernel too

*Click on [THANKS ] button if i help you
 
tycoo
Old
#275  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 77
Posts: 160
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: FHain
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhick View Post
Try smartassv2 + noop or ondemand + noop.

I also waiting for new releases because it gives me lags when installing/uninstalling apps, breaks ViPER4Android (crackling sound) after weeks of use compare to reborn v2.

Thanks Sir Hurtsky for great kernel.

Edit: Almost 2 weeks of use with version 101 (not the rev), it much smoother than the rev version, but still have the crackling, stuttering, skipping sound when using ViPER4Android (not experiencing when on reborn v2).

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk
Guess i can confirm that. As i remember, i experienced a lot of stuttering too. More than on stock or other kernel.

cheers
*Samsung Galaxy Wonder / LCD Rev.3* *i8150XXLMI*
*DarkCM Beta3 by Madridii & davidteri91 - KK 4.4.2* *arco Kernel v3.4.85 by arsradu* *CWM 6.0.4.5*
My must-have root mods & apps:
Xposed Framework / Performance Control / ViPER4Android FX - XHiFi
AdAway / MyPhoneExplorer / Link2SD / FolderMount / Helium / UsageTimelines Free

.. Cyanogenmod 11 + AriesVE-DevConnection-Team - 'Masters of ION'
The Following User Says Thank You to tycoo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
vhick
Old
#276  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 183
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Antipolo City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by makankaki View Post
dont forget update 10.1 ION+PMEM kernel too
No Sir, I'm on v1.0.1Rev before I done that test and so far those are my observations. v1.0.1rev gives me more issue than v1.0.1

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk
 
hurtsky
Old
#277  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2511
Posts: 1,139
Join Date: Jul 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by freinet View Post
Congratulations for buying the moto g and thanks for the great work and that you are going on here(so you have time etc.)
OT: Perhaps you can give somewhere else feedback about moto g(wanna buy it too, but not sure at moment)

Btw THANK YOU!

freinet

Gesendet von meinem GT-P5110 mit Tapatalk
For now i satisfied with Moto G, just the one i got dual sim.. so i had no change to do some custom rom or kernel because no source been published...
 
hurtsky
Old
#278  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2511
Posts: 1,139
Join Date: Jul 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhick View Post
Try smartassv2 + noop or ondemand + noop.

I also waiting for new releases because it gives me lags when installing/uninstalling apps, breaks ViPER4Android (crackling sound) after weeks of use compare to reborn v2.

Thanks Sir Hurtsky for great kernel.

Edit: Almost 2 weeks of use with version 101 (not the rev), it much smoother than the rev version, but still have the crackling, stuttering, skipping sound when using ViPER4Android (not experiencing when on reborn v2).

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by tycoo View Post
Guess i can confirm that. As i remember, i experienced a lot of stuttering too. More than on stock or other kernel.

cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhick View Post
No Sir, I'm on v1.0.1Rev before I done that test and so far those are my observations. v1.0.1rev gives me more issue than v1.0.1

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk
You can changing the version.. you can look at changelog.. all at same based just each version had addition or remove some commit... use which one that you feel comfortable
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hurtsky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hurtsky
Old
#279  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2511
Posts: 1,139
Join Date: Jul 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by makankaki View Post
dont forget update 10.1 ION+PMEM kernel too
For now i am lack with motivation to do updates, im too much busy with practical and extra science computer class.. i will updates if had any suitable time that i can spend.. tq
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hurtsky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
freinet
Old
#280  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 250
Posts: 650
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurtsky View Post
For now i am lack with motivation to do updates, im too much busy with practical and extra science computer class.. i will updates if had any suitable time that i can spend.. tq
Thank you for your time in the past!
Your kernels are great, thanks for them.

freinet

The Following User Says Thank You to freinet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes