[MOD][DXMD1]Stock Rom Redux - Duos Edition

Tip us?

giew13
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Smile Cant get root access

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleOwl View Post
Good day Galaxy Y Duos user, today I am here sharing something new for all. Since my galaxy Y had been hard bricked I came to a friend and mod his Duos(why not?). After 1 week of using duos, here are the things I made. A stock ROM Redux of mine for Duos. I want this to be a so called ROM but therefore I have no time because my friend need the phone now. So I simply didnt theme it and give this mod incomplete. But will try to update the mod if I have spare time, Sorry.

Disclaimer:
I/XDA/Users who guided you here are not responsible for your bricked phone. Since I was holding the phone for 1 week I cant solve some of your problems.

Features:
Swipe to remove notification
19 lidroid toggles
9 lockscreen with gestures
Tab systemui
MMS Skin with Background
Music Widget 1x4
TouchWizSettings
Statusbar (EDT)Tweaks Redux
Integrated PineappleParts of mine
Color changer preferences
Extended Power Menu
Owner Settings
Root and Busybox added
Build.prop tweaks

Screenshot:

Instruction of installation:
Make sure you are on stock deodex first. If you are not then try to reach post #2 first I recommend usin DXMD1 as baseband because I made it usin it.

Download link:
Redux for DUOS

Note:

Bugs:

Credits to the following
Jayson Reclusado for his phone
Cristocarl Sanchez
Shaan@xda
PvyMods
b16h22
evanlocked
lidroid
margaritov
RomanBB
dcsms

Greets,
PineappleOwl

bro i use your stockmod
that fantastic rom
but

maybe this bug

THE ROOT ACCESS

i cant open app with root access
maybe u can fix this bug

i tried for unroot and root again but nothing

i wish u reply this question
thanks..

sorry for bad english

apcf55
Old
Thanks Meter 20
This ROM I.e. Redux ROM, Is it deodexed ROM installed on deodexed DDMD1 ROM or Odexed ROM installed on Deodexed DDMD1 ROM?

I mean, I've used so many custom ROM there only drawback is that they always create problem in smooth work like in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Statusbar, lockscreen etc.. And beacause of that had to Reboot so many times that I stopped using Custom ROMs.

Plz guide me Sir...
Thanks in Advance

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

samsoul16
Old
Thanks Meter 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by apcf55 View Post
This ROM I.e. Redux ROM, Is it deodexed ROM installed on deodexed DDMD1 ROM or Odexed ROM installed on Deodexed DDMD1 ROM?

I mean, I've used so many custom ROM there only drawback is that they always create problem in smooth work like in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Statusbar, lockscreen etc.. And beacause of that had to Reboot so many times that I stopped using Custom ROMs.

Plz guide me Sir...
Thanks in Advance

First of all this is not a Rom it is a mod based on stock deodexed rom. And the op have brilliantly added many features to the mod to enhance the features of stock Rom. And as it is purely based on stock Rom it doesn't contain and Bluetooth or Wifi bug. Personally using this mod since last 3 months no problems at all.

-CALIBAN666-
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2796
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsoul16 View Post
First of all this is not a Rom it is a mod based on stock deodexed rom. And the op have brilliantly added many features to the mod to enhance the features of stock Rom. And as it is purely based on stock Rom it doesn't contain and Bluetooth or Wifi bug. Personally using this mod since last 3 months no problems at all.

agree totaly,its very great work.

PineappleOwl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 486

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsoul16 View Post
Buddy w8ing for u to.complete Lenox v3 so that we can start our rom work for y duos.

Hehe I have some here for duos buddy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to PineappleOwl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PineappleOwl
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 486

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by -CALIBAN666- View Post
realy?when you release bro?????cant wait
I havent sir since i dont have duos right now. But it has to be porting true cm lockscreen the one with music controls. Since i dont have. I can give the smali to samsoul sir. Hehe so we can start making the rom .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to PineappleOwl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

apcf55
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I flashed this mod as instructed.. This is really good but I can't install Google Play Services... Why is that? I tried to install it before installing any other App.. Also before odexing this Whole ROM with ROMOdexer.zip for y/yduos. Then I try after odexing then qlso I couldn't install it..

You see, some games need it without it, that game can't be played.. Also flashlight bug exist... I know u Don't have this handset right now but still I want to request u to fix these...

Himan Boro
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Waiting For Your Updates