I own a g2..but man I miss a few things about the HTC one x.

OP thebehemoth73

28th February 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 8

55 posts
More
I have a g2 and I love it, however there are a few big things that HTC did REALLY well with the one x. First off , sometimes I really miss the screen on the one x.

Screen-The g2 screen is nice and big but there was just something about how the htc one x screen just popped out at you.I remember when I first got the one x I watched a HD video on you tube of greyhounds racing in slow motion and I was Blown away. The amount of detail was insane on a screen of that size. I watched the same vid on my g2 and it just did not have the same effects.

Sound- Some people say you can tweak the eq settings to make it sound like beats audio but I haven't found this to be true. The sound quality from the headphones of the HTC one x were outstanding. I remember working out at the gym with my one x and would be "in the zone " by just the pure awesomeness of the music . I have tried but I just can't get that same effect with the g2.

Camera-Man I do miss it. The pictures this thing took were AWESOME.I took a close pic of my dog and I could literally see every single hair on his body . The definition of the pic was just so clear and nice I had it as my wallpaper for a year straight. I tried to take a similar pic with my g2 and it gets close, it just doesn't have the wow effect like the hox can did.

I'm not saying the g2 is a bad phone.. It has its pros. But I just wanted to say having the latest and greatest doesn't mean that older phones are obsolete. I truly have missed my hox, if I ever damage my g2 I will def buy another one if I cannot afford another g2

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
1st March 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 16

83 posts
I'm in the same situation as you, but I miss the software more than the physical attributes. Sense is just so refined and do I dare say that I miss Blinkfeed.

Scrib'd on my OG2
2nd March 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 8

55 posts
More
See it was the other way around for me.. I couldn't stand the software. I had 2 hox and both lagged just enough to drive me nuts.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread