5,597,501 Members 32,000 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

FIXED: Play Store Error BM-PPH-01 when trying to install any previously purchased app

Tip us?
 
mindfulness
Old
(Last edited by mindfulness; 2nd January 2014 at 10:22 AM.) Reason: Problem fixed itself
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default FIXED: Play Store Error BM-PPH-01 when trying to install any previously purchased app

I had a stock, rooted Sprint S3. It was feeling laggy so for the first time I flashed the phone to a new ROM, I went with MOAR v6.0. Seems to have gone fine, I started reinstalled the apps I had previously and the only ones which would not install are the apps I paid for from the Play Store (ex. Full paid versions of Swiftkey, Plex, Unified Remote, Poweramp, etc). I get this error: Error retrieving information from server [BM-PPH-01].

I am signed in with the same Google gmail account I purchased them with on the same device, it's just a different ROM. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks.

EDIT:
Nevermind, the problem seems to have fixed itself as now Google does install those apps without that error message. The apps correctly show up as purchased.
 
atmu5fear
Old
#2  
atmu5fear's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 137
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Orangeville

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfulness View Post
I had a stock, rooted Sprint S3. It was feeling laggy so for the first time I flashed the phone to a new ROM, I went with MOAR v6.0. Seems to have gone fine, I started reinstalled the apps I had previously and the only ones which would not install are the apps I paid for from the Play Store (ex. Full paid versions of Swiftkey, Plex, Unified Remote, Poweramp, etc). I get this error: Error retrieving information from server [BM-PPH-01].

I am signed in with the same Google gmail account I purchased them with on the same device, it's just a different ROM. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks.

EDIT:
Nevermind, the problem seems to have fixed itself as now Google does install those apps without that error message. The apps correctly show up as purchased.
I'm having this same problem after flashing, bootlooping and recovering to a previously saved back up? How long did it take to correct itself?
 
mindfulness
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by atmu5fear View Post
I'm having this same problem after flashing, bootlooping and recovering to a previously saved back up? How long did it take to correct itself?
I believe a few hours? Give it a day at least I'd day. Lemme know how it turns out and whether you had to take other corrective actions.
The Following User Says Thank You to mindfulness For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
atmu5fear
Old
#4  
atmu5fear's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 137
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Orangeville

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfulness View Post
I believe a few hours? Give it a day at least I'd day. Lemme know how it turns out and whether you had to take other corrective actions.
It sorted itself out within 24 hours, fyi. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

IT'S JUST A TEN LETTER WORD
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes