5,606,465 Members 33,559 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Do you think my G2 is cursed? or did i just have bad luck

Tip us?

fleeting_dreams
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Default called taquej

Well, it's just probably bad luck. With these devices, you just gotta be careful and not drop them. More likely than not, they will break when dropped. Also, I can't help but notice the amount if fingerprints on the screen (and probably the back). I suggest you wipe them more often to prevent the accumulation of fingerprints (and oils).

abhinav.tella
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleeting_dreams View Post
Well, it's just probably bad luck. With these devices, you just gotta be careful and not drop them. More likely than not, they will break when dropped. Also, I can't help but notice the amount if fingerprints on the screen (and probably the back). I suggest you wipe them more often to prevent the accumulation of fingerprints (and oils).
That's why I got a white one second time, harder to see fingerprints and smudges.

LG G2
LS980 (Sprint)
(Stock ZVC Rom)
Past Devices: HTC Butterfly, HTC One X - Tegra 3, LG Nitro HD, LG G2x, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung Galaxy 3, Nokia 5800, Motorola Razr Maxx, Palm Treo 650

bachera
Old
Thanks Meter 203
judging by the smudges you probably shouldn be handling anything of value when busy with lube

GenoMuch
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Or better buy a casing that is easy to handle. Not easily drop when sweaty or oily. A casing that worth a price.
Tags
lg g2 cursed