Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,470 Members 41,248 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is it possible to recover without a pc?

Tip us?

tpierce89
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 167

DONATE TO ME
Default Is it possible to recover without a pc?

Is there a file I can download and flash through the stock recovery to go back to stock?

I am away from my computer and when I try to install the latest update I get "error: sys/tmp/seclauncher4.odex " I don't remember all the words, but that was the main part. that is where the NB4 update fails.

I have factory reset and unrooted hut I'm assuming something broke during all of that. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
One Plus One 64GB

sireniankyle
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpierce89 View Post
Is there a file I can download and flash through the stock recovery to go back to stock?

I am away from my computer and when I try to install the latest update I get "error: sys/tmp/seclauncher4.odex " I don't remember all the words, but that was the main part. that is where the NB4 update fails.

I have factory reset and unrooted hut I'm assuming something broke during all of that. Any help is appreciated.

To my knowledge, if you are unable to use your pc, you need to visit a Samsung store, or Samsung Experience at Best Buy. They've saved me more than once.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

tpierce89
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 167

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for the reply. This is what I have also gathered. I was able to do the restore with heimdall and install the latest update

One Plus One 64GB