OP tpierce89

1st March 2014, 06:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Alabama
Thanks Meter: 172

296 posts
Donate to Me
More
Is there a file I can download and flash through the stock recovery to go back to stock?

I am away from my computer and when I try to install the latest update I get "error: sys/tmp/seclauncher4.odex " I don't remember all the words, but that was the main part. that is where the NB4 update fails.

I have factory reset and unrooted hut I'm assuming something broke during all of that. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
2nd March 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #2  
Flag Jefferson City
Thanks Meter: 14

94 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpierce89

Is there a file I can download and flash through the stock recovery to go back to stock?

I am away from my computer and when I try to install the latest update I get "error: sys/tmp/seclauncher4.odex " I don't remember all the words, but that was the main part. that is where the NB4 update fails.

I have factory reset and unrooted hut I'm assuming something broke during all of that. Any help is appreciated.

To my knowledge, if you are unable to use your pc, you need to visit a Samsung store, or Samsung Experience at Best Buy. They've saved me more than once.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
2nd March 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #3  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Alabama
Thanks Meter: 172

296 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thanks for the reply. This is what I have also gathered. I was able to do the restore with heimdall and install the latest update

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread