Installed custom ROM over stock. Dead phone

Search This thread

Headlines34

Mar 1, 2014
I installed a custom rom over my stock. Now my phone powers on and a dead android with an open chest and a red exclamation point appears and the phone basically goes into a boot loop

Not sure what to do from here. Any advice?

Thanks(noob)

ravilov

Jan 26, 2010
localhost
You don't seriously expect any help or info after giving so little information, do you?
The very least that you needed to say is the history and the state of the device before flashing, and what ROM did you try to put on and how.

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
I installed a custom rom over my stock. Now my phone powers on and a dead android with an open chest and a red exclamation point appears and the phone basically goes into a boot loop

Not sure what to do from here. Any advice?

Thanks(noob)

Please provide more info about your situation, or you'll be a perfect example of the video below.

Headlines34

Mar 1, 2014
More info

Please provide more info about your situation, or you'll be a perfect example of the video below.

Unlocked, rooted, supered, safestrap. Made it that far then made the mistake of installing CyanFox 4.4.2 OFFICIAL over the stock rom. Now the dead android with the open chest appears and the phone does a loop

Last edited:

Headlines34

Mar 1, 2014
I installed I installed CyanFox 4.4.2 OFFICIAL over the stock rom slot without wiping the phone first. I have flashed phones before but this time I acted to quickly

Last edited: